⛄|Chapter 70|⛄

Jeongguk was in a rush and tussle with stuffing everything they didn't need into another black bag. They did have a hospital bag, but Jeongguk assumed he should bring extra blankets just in case and such.

Jimin made a calm phone call to Yoongi and he sent Hoseok over and surprisingly, Hoseok was there within five minutes. Jimin doesn't know how, but he is greatful.

"Jeonggukkie, calm down~" Jimin teased in a giggle at the youngers rushing. Jeongguk shook his head, "can't. Your water broke and I- we are going to have three little fetuses here soon and-"

The elder snorted, "don't overrun yourself, Gukkie. My water did break but they won't be here for a good while---at least I don't think. So we've got tops twenty minutes."

"Twenty minutes is still a rush," Jeongguk yelled from their bedroom. Jimin rolled his eyes and laughed, looking down at the bump on his belly and placing a hand over it- "you can wait, right? All of you? You can wait for papa to be done?"

Jimin felt a kick to his hand and grinned- "I'm going to take that as a yes."

After a good ten minutes, Jeongguk ran out- "alright. Let's go."

•••

Jeongguk made Jimin sit on a towel in the car. The raven haired male honestly didn't care if the seats were destroyed, but he doesn't want Jimin too uncomfortable or cozy right now because then that'll probably be an invitation to the babies to just come right out.

"You don't have to panic," Jimin poked at him, "they aren't like- going to just pop right out right away because my water broke." Jimin reassured, smiling at the younger.

Jeongguk snorted, "how would you know?"

The blonde giggled and shrugged, "when I had Jace it took twelve hours." Jeongguk quietly gasped but Jimin still heard it and grinned, "damn that's a long time." Jimin just hummed.

The hospital, as guessed, was filled to the brim. But as soon as the nurses saw the soaking crotch of the jeans, they pulled Jimin into a emergency delivery room. Jimin hates hospitals but he'll live.

"Well, get cozy." The nurse joked, her eyes twinkling as she spoke to them all while the male nurse hooked up the IV and medication. Jimin felt tired, but knew he can't sleep.

Jimin yawned and the nurse looked at him- "I checked you blood levels and such and this will be a slightly longer than usual labor so feel free to close your eyes. It is two in the morning." The elder giggled and thanked the young nurse.

She hummed, "anytime. Just call if you need anything," she said, her eyes showing warmness. Jimin smiled, "thank you..." She nodded and was off and Jeongguk was already falling asleep.

Jimin just switched the TV on and fell asleep to that.

•••

"Hey guys," Dr. Burns said as he entered the room not even two hours later, chart in his hands and everything.

Jeongguk blinked, awakening from his deep slumber- "oh hey-" Jimin was already bouncy and cut off his lover- "hello," Dr. Burns grinned, "excited I see."