⛄|Chapter 19|⛄

Jimin will never get used to this and knows his housemate may not, either. But she surely does not complain even if she cares.

Jace has a tendency to wake up at exactly 2am through 3am and scream bloody murder and Jimin wonders how her lungs can take it. She is so small and fragile yet she acts like she is rough and gruff.

The male leaned over her crib and looked down at her small body- "oh what is wrong, hmm? why are you so upset." He teased, picking her up. Jace seemed to settle down but her nose still twitched.

Jimin walked out of the room and bounced Jace in his arms, seeing as she was just hungry and that is why she woke up.

The blonde walked into the living room and sat down in the rocking chair Aki bought specifically for him and him only because she knows how he loves rocking chairs.

Jimin sat down after flipping on the TV and turning on a random show and pulled his shirt up and watched Jace's bright, split eyes watching him. He then felt her begin to feed and relaxed himself, feeling her small belly press up against his own belly.

Jimin rubbed soothing circles into her cheek and back, feeling as blessed as possible to have such a beautiful baby girl. She looks like Jeongguk, yes, but also has a lot of Jimin's beautiful features. Like his cheeks and his face and slightly chubbier body. She was perfect.

She had Jeongguk's big doey eyes and some of his hair color. Jace was born with mixed hair colors, black and brown, the brown originating from Jeongguk's side and the black side originating from Jimin's side.

Jimin felt her shift slightly and watched as her eyes drooped into sleepy ones and smiled, whispering soft things to the little one.

Jimin looked up and knew she did not need a father,
They would be better without.