⛄|Chapter 57|⛄

Jimin sighed, looking around the bedroom, hearing the shower start and knowing Jeongguk was showering with Jace. No one cared honestly.

The blonde plopped down on to his bed and looked around. He was bored silly, to be 100% honest. He already did all his work that needed to be done. Actually- breakfast. He'll get them cereal.

Jimin scampered off to the kitchen and as soon as they walked in, Jace holding her fathers hands, walking like a duck with Jeongguk trailing behind her, waddling oddly.

"I got you both food!" Jimin chimed, very proud.

Jeongguk chuckled and thanked him, setting Jace onto the chair and watching her instantly begin to chow down. Jeongguk looked up and over at Jimin whom was looking out the kitchen window, quite seemingly bored.

The younger walked up to Jimin and pushed the soft, fluffy blonde hair out of his face and kissed his forehead, "good morning, baby..." Jimin blushed and giggled, pecking Jeongguk's soft, slightly less plumper lips, "good morning Gukkie."

"How did you sleep?" Jeongguk asked, starting a conversation. Or at least trying to as Jimin pulled up a chair.

The elder shrugged, "I guess good? I don't know. I was uncomfortable."

Jeongguk frowned, "Aww baby. Why?"

The blonde sighed and shrugged, "I just did. I don't want to talk about it," Jeongguk squinted his eyes at the elders snappy tone- "Jimin, have you eaten cereal already today?"

Jimin blinked and nodded and Jeongguk cleared his throat, "please tell me who pissed in them."

The elder scoffed and whipped around, not facing Jeongguk. "No really. Who pissed in them. I would like to have a word or two." Jimin held his nose up in the air and felt tears prickling at his eyes.

He knew the younger was just trying to poke some fun at his previous, unneeded snappiness, but it still hurt and he doesn't want it to---he doesn't know why it hurts.

There was a hiss from the side of the table and Jace was beyond furious, "d-daddy! no sw-swearing!" Jeongguk apologised and turned to Jimin but the elder got up and walked out, not wanting either of the others to see he was crying.

Jeongguk, however, chased after him, following him to their bedroom after telling Jace not to do anything stupid. Don't do anything stupid like he pretty much just did---or at least he thinks what he just did.

The taller male shut and locked the door, looking at Jimin whom wasn't facing him and was looking down at the floor.

Jeongguk swallowed, "Jimin-ah... I didn't... I was just poking fun at you... I didn't... I didn't try to hurt you---I mean it..." Jeongguk stopped when there was a small, strangled noise and saw Jimin's shoulders sulking and spasming as he realised what was going on.

He caused Jimin to cry.

The raven haired male gasped out and walked behind Jimin, back hugging him and holding him tightly. "Aww baby... I'm so sorry, I'll never-" "i-it's not you." Jimin cut him off, sniffling.

Jeongguk looked more over his shoulder, "then who? I will have a friendly word with whoever hurt you." Jimin giggled through his sniffles and shrugged, feeling the younger male rest his head against his shoulder.

"I... It wasn't anyone... I'm just a crybaby, Gukkie-ah." Jeongguk pouted and frowned, "Jiminie... baby... you are not. You're just emotional for only god knows what reason. It is not your fault."

Jimin turned pink, "thank you..."

Jeongguk hummed and grinned, "you know what's in two months?" Jimin looked at him, "hmm?"

Jeongguk smirked, "Christmas."

The elder giggled, "I guess it is."