⛄|Chapter 45|⛄

Jimin walked through the kitchen, grabbing a few things he needed---like his notepad and such.

Jace stopped him before he walked out, "l-lo-look wh-what I ma-mad-made Gukkie o-op-oppa mama!" Jimin whipped around and walked over to her, seeing the picture she drew. Jimin smiled, "he is going to love it baby," with that, Jimin kissed her forehead and walked out of the kitchen.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang and Jimin opened it quickly and there stood Jeongguk. He was dressed pretty nicely and smiled like a bunny still.

"Hello Jeongguk," the young tipped forward on his toes, "no problem. I had nothing better to do," he joked and Jimin, instead of laughing, nodded and grabbed everything in a rush.

"It means a lot to me, really." Jeongguk just shrugged- "like I said, no problem." Jimin nodded and thanked him again, "there's also money on the table for you two to go do something or get food."

Jeongguk hummed and Jimin called out a bye to him and a I love you to Jace. Jace didn't make a peep and went back to drawing at the table.

The dark chocolate haired male threw his backpack on to the couch and saw Jace and walked in to the kitchen to see what she was up to.

He saw her and sat down, "what are you doing?" Jace shrugged, "dr-draw-drawing..." her voice trailed as she switched colors. Jeongguk hummed, "what is your favorite color?"

Jace looked up, confused. Jeongguk cleared his throat, "what color do you like most?" Jace made a 'O' with her mouth and pulled out her black colored pencil. "B-black!"

Jeongguk grinned, "mine is purple..."

Jace's eyes lit and she grabbed a paper from the side and handed it to him, her cheeks slightly pink, "I-I ma-mad-made it fo-for y-y-you!" she chimed, quite proud of the dog she did.

Jeongguk opened it and smiled. It reminds him of his dog actually.

"It is cute. It reminds me of my dog, souley." Jace's eyes widened, "y-yo-you h-hav-have a-a d-dog?" The elder hummed and folded the paper, sticking it into his pocket.

Jace's eyes glew, "I w-wa-want a d-d-dog, b-but mama sa-said n-no," Jeongguk cocked his head to the side. Jimin used to love dogs, of what he remembers. "Oh? Why?"

Jace shrugged- "t-too di-diff-difficult t-to c-c-care f-f-for." Jeongguk nodded, "ah... I get that, they can be a lot of work." Jace shrugged, "g-gue-guess so... I-I ha-hav-have a c-ca-cat..."

The elder sat up, "oh really? want to show me?" Jace bounced up and nodded, reaching her arms up and Jeongguk picked her up. Jace then proceeded to show him around.