1 - "Ouch! And here I thought you loved me!

A/N

Hey guys,

I am soo excited to share my story here. I donno how this will go, but i hope that you could enjoy it. 

Louis's Pov

"Why are you grumpy mopey today?" Ashton asked as he flopped beside Casey. "Oh no." he gasped conspiratorially and leaned towards Casey to whisper loudly for everyone else to hear. "You are on your periods right?"

"For heaven's sake, stop linking everything to periods Ash." She snapped for which we all give her a suspicious look. "And yes, I am on my periods." She muttered as an afterthought.

"Then I repeat my question: why are you grumpy mopey today?" he questioned again. Mabel groaned at this.

"Oh come on Casey! It's not a big deal. You don't even know that guy personally. Stop worrying about him." Mabel said giving her a bored look.

"Who is this guy?" Sam asked coolly, though I can see that he is anything but cool with Casey crying over a guy. Ashton looked over at Sam with an amused expression which Sam dismissed immediately.

"It's some Indian scientist. So apparently he and his family were attacked a day or two ago and we still don't know what happened to them." Mabel said a little annoyed but anyone could still sense a tinge of sympathy in her voice. Ashton wrapped his hands around Casey's shoulder and tried to console her.

"Hey Casey, it's okay. Don't fret over things you don't have power over. I guess they will be okay." Brendan said offering her his fries which she reluctantly took after a while. It should've been really worrying her because reluctance with food and Casey are never a pair.

She sniffed her nose but looked at us with a strong face, "Oh Come on! Stop looking at me as if I am some emotional wreck." She said exasperated.

"That's because you look like one." Haru said and quickly covered it up with a cough when Casey glared at him.

She sighed heavily and slumped down into her seat. "It's just that he was an awesome scientist and also I really loved his speech about his family when he was getting the Nobel Prize. I feel really sad that something bad happened to such a good family." She said scrunching her nose.

We just looked at each other in understanding thinking that she just needed some time to lighten up. Just then Jordan entered the cafeteria with a huge mysterious grin plastered across his face.

"Why are you smiling like a madman walking out of the principal's office?" Brendan asked looking at his twin in confusion.

"Because I just got to see a smoking hot Asian girl socking him verbally." Jordan said looking triumphant that he was the first person to get hold of the gossip.

"Smoking hot Asian girl? Who is she? I don't remember our school having any other Asian girl other than Mayuri." Haru said with a smirk. The Japanese boy was excited to meet another Asian, that was for sure.

"She is new and now that I think about it, I don't think she is an Asian. I think she is from India." Jordan replied scratching his head.

"Dumbass! India is in Asia." Casey said hitting the back of his head for which he just scowled at her.

"Why is it soo much about India today?" Ashton groaned looking back at Casey which she subtly ignored.

"So what happened between this new girl and the principal?" Sam asked steering the attention away from Casey.

"Oh right! So when principal was scolding me, she just entered the cabin and sat across from him ignorantly and-" he dived into the story and I zoned out of the conversation when Clara moved closer towards me to sit on my lap. She suddenly started kissing me without any warning and I just reciprocated her actions though I was not actually interested in her. Don't take me wrong, Clara is hot and all, but I don't really think I can fall in love ever again after what happened to me with Char. It's just so hard to forget about your first love.