7 - I am Louis Enrique Emerson

Louis's Pov

Sam and I just reached the parking lot when we saw Ashton jumping up and down with excitement rolling through him.

"What's up? You look like a starved monkey who just found a banana in a deserted dessert." Haru said giving him a weird look.

Ashton gave him a bored look. "Where the hell do you find stupid crap like this to speak?" he asked rolling his eyes. Haru was about to come up with an answer when Mabel slapped her hand over his mouth.

"You shut up." She said looking at Haru and turned to Andrew. "You speak." She said with authority.

"Guess what?" he said excitedly but even before anyone could voice out our guesses he twirled around dramatically before bowing down in an eighteen century style. "Ashton - the great - Jenkins got into the state team. Yahoo!" he said punching his fists into the air. We all gathered around him and tackled him into a hug while yelling out congratulations. But the celebration was cut short when we heard a sound of a motorcycle coming in full speed. It was Simba and Cam. She did not look fazed by the speed they were moving in.

"Well. I will see you after school then." She said tugging at her bag.

"Are you sure you will be fine?" he asked concerned. She patted his shoulder with a small smile on her face.

"I swear I will be fine Ron. I will try being friendly too. So don't worry about me. You will be late." She said lightly trying to convince him.

"Oh! I don't give a fuck-"he saw her cringing at his use of words and squinted his eye "a crap- shit!" he said hitting his handle before speaking again. "I don't care if I am late. All I care is about you. So be a good girl today and I really don't want to see you with bleeding fists or any other injuries again. Please." He requested her holding her bandaged hand.

"Come on, I am not some crazy runaway from some psychiatric ward. It just happened. Okay? It's not like I would go all Salman Khan on the walls. So get lost." She said poking at his chest with her finger. He held onto her hand and quickly pulled her into a hug still sitting on his bike. 

He glanced behind her and noticed people looking at their exchange. Though there were many people looking at them, it's only our group who were actually able to listen to their conversation. He pulled her back and gave her a wide smile and she looked at him confusion.

"You know I am actually helping you to make friends with my charming presence." He said with a smirk and she gave him a bored look. "Seriously. Look around you, all these girls are drooling over me, actually there are even some guys gawking at me, but sadly I don't swing that side." He said pouting. He was in fact true. She looked at him disgusted and clicked her tongue in disapproval.

"If you don't leave right now, I might have to kick your narcissistic butt out of the school campus. Shoo... go away." She said swatting him repeatedly on his arm. He pulled his hand away from her and frowned at her.

"You do know that your punches are stronger than Mike Tyson right? Woman! Don't be so inconsiderate to other's pain." He said exaggerating his pain. She rolled her eyes and pulled the key out of his hands, inserted it into the key slot, hit the gears, held onto the clutch and twisted his wrist around the accelerator to get the bike going. He took the rest of the process and blew her a kiss to which she pushed him on his back and stuck her tongue out.

"Off you go idiot." She said giving him a final push and stood there until he disappeared from our view. 

She turned back and somehow our gazes got locked for at least three seconds before it slipped past me towards Casey. She smiled at her and waved her hand as an acknowledgement. I looked at her in shock and turned towards Casey to find her as shocked as the rest of us. She finally recovered from the shock and waved back at Shaden and we just stood there watching her get mixed in the crowd.