5 - And a good amount of food goes to waste

Casey's Pov

It's been two days since Shaden's incident and since then, none of us actually saw her. The last thing I remember is her bumping into Mr. Charles, leaving with him to his office and then storming into the class furiously, gathering her things and leaving the class despite Miss. Reeves screaming at her. Yeah, that's what she did.

"Yo Casey, watcha thinking?" Louis asked appearing out of nowhere.

"Crap! You scared me dude. Make some noise when you are coming." I said smacking his head.

"Ouch. You are manhandling me. I can sue you for harassment." He said dramatically rubbing his head.

"Where's the man I am supposedly handling?" I asked him scowling.

"You are not funny. And only a true girl can see this man." He said pointing at himself.

"You think you are smart. Don't you?" I asked rolling my eyes at his insults.

"I don't think. I know." He replied with a proud grin.

"Only first sentence is true." I said, leaning back onto my seat. He looked at me confused. "You said and I quote, 'I don't think'." I said and smirked when I saw him glowering at me.

"What do I keep up with everyday? Lord, help me." Sam said, looking skyward.

"Says the one who most likely is supplying sperms to half the female population in the school." I said trying to act cool. As if that small piece of information isn't bothering me. Fake it till you make it they say.

"Is that bothering you Cass?" Sam asked making my heart skip a beat. It happens all the time he calls me by that particular name. It's almost been two months since I started fake dating his brother, Nathaniel. Nate said that this would make Sam notice me more. But so far, nothing happened. It's as if it doesn't even bother him. Maybe I should end this with Nate. Both of us wanted to make his brother jealous. But since this isn't working, maybe I should reign in my crush for him. "Did I make you speechless now?" He interrupted my thought processes with a smug like.

"I tend to treat idiots with silence." I said with a shrug.

"You don't have to deny your fee-" Sam's sentence was cut short when the door flew open for which I was really thankful. I don't think I would be able to deny it if he questions my feelings for him. I don't even know why he flirts with me when he thinks of me just as a friend. Shaden barged into the class in all her 'don't you dare question me' kinda look. 

"Woah!" Louis breathed out which made me and Sam look at him in amusement. Yep, Louis might have gone out and slept out with many girls, but I don't think anyone has ever made him feel breathless. He cleared his throat after seeing the looks on our faces. "Hey Simba Rings. Long time no see." He drawled out. She totally ignored him and walked to her seat.

"Shaden, hey. Hello. Welcome back." Jordan said sitting beside her excitedly. She looked at him coldly until he turned away his gaze from her and then she held every other person in the class with the same cold gaze before staring ahead at the blackboard.

"What's wrong with her?" Louis murmured to me but loud enough for her to hear.

"Damn it Louis. Can't you mind your own damn business? Stop being so annoying and nosy." She snapped looking at him very angrily.

"I didn't know you were in a bad mood. I'm sorry." He murmured to himself.

"I'm not in any bad mood; I'm just like this all the time. So you better watch yourself when you are with me. And you too, I don't want to speak to anyone and I mean it." She said turning towards Jordan. He immediately nodded his head in agreement. She looked around the class and glared at people starring at her. "What? Never seen a girl angry? The board is in the front, turn around." She ordered to which surprisingly everyone obeyed.