13 - One fucking family dinner!!

Louis's Pov

"Hey, are you fine?" Brendan suddenly asked looking at someone behind me.

"Yeah, I am." Shaden replied with a frown and then rolled her eyes as we kept staring at her.

"No seriously. Is everything alright? Do you need our help in anything? Tell us if some creep or an ass is bothering you. We will take care." Eli said showing off his biceps.

"Guys! I am really fine." Shaden said with an amused smile.

"Really? Then how would you explain the bruises on your face which keeps increasing every day?" Casey asked.

"I –" she was cut short by Jordan.

"And don't say that you ran into a pole." He warned.

"Of course not. That's like the lamest excuse ever. It's like announcing 'Geez, I got hit by a bunch of goons but let's see if I could fool you'." She said rolling her eyes. "But instead, my reason is I ran into a group of idiots and got into a fight and they kinda kept coming back to fight with me, thus the bruises." She said pointing out at her face.

"Why aren't you filing a police complaint?" I asked looking at her with narrowed eyes, hoping that she would understand that I am not buying her story.

"That's because Enrique, I started the fight. They were going their way and I was being my arrogant self, which led to the fight." She said with a shrug.

"Woman! Stop fighting with people and getting hurt. Do you want your brother to see you all bruised up when he meets you?' Jess asked with her hands on her hips.

"Naah, he will be here in another two weeks. I spoke to one of the main guys and apologized, he said he will take care of it. So I don't think they are going to stop fighting me in another week. And one week is enough to get rid of the bruises and make myself look beautiful like before. So no worries." She said giving us a Diva's pose and then blowing a kiss.

"What other kinda shady shit do you get yourself into?" Ashton asked.

"I donno Ash, sometimes when I am bored I sell coke and some other times when I feel highly sadistic, I slit the throats of guys who are over 6 ft tall, have blonde hair and hazel eyes and I especially gain pleasure from my victims when they are baseball players." She said describing Ashton.

Ashton looked terrified and moved away from her while Casey just breathed out muttering 'Wow'. Haru, Bell and Jordan started cackling while Ashton just scowled at them.

"Anyway, are you excited for him to come?" Sam asked, diverting everyone from the formal topic.

"Of course." She said brightly. "That's the only thing on my mind since the past three weeks. If he wasn't taking physiotherapy, I would have urged them to send him here as soon as possible. I am dying to see him." she said with a deep sigh. Only when she puts down her walls like in this kind of situations, I can see how tired she looks.

"Are you going to hire any caretaker for him?" Haru asked.

"I don't know. I don't think so. I can do most of the work at home, so I don't exactly need anyone for that. And Naeem is nine; I don't think he needs someone to take care of him. I asked my manager at the garage and Eliza aunty if I could get him to the work place and both of them agreed. Theo is kinda exited because he is gonna meet someone his age. And when I am in school, Ron's mom said she will take care of him. So I guess it's solved." She said lazily drawing circles on her binder with her finger.

"Aren't you gonna send him to school?" Ashton asked. She looked at him as if he was crazy to even suggest something like that.

"No. Not immediately. He needs time to recover and also to adjust to this new environment. And we are the Obeids; we are born with high IQ. We learn stuff fast." She said with a smug look.