30 - Let's go meet that Asshole with a fancy name

Louis's POV

"Amy, someone is here." Tia yelled from the living room.

"Someone? I don't want to meet anyone if Tia doesn't know them." She grumbled.

"Stop being so grumpy Simba, cheer up. Not everyone gets to skip school." I said ruffling her hair.

"But I don't want to skip school. I am forced to. This is kinda like taking me as a hostage."

"You are just being dramatic. Tia, send them in." I yelled. When the door opened for the unexpected visitor, I had to rub my eyes and blink twice to check if I was seeing right.

Is that Anagha Sinduvalli? Anagha Sinduvalli, the best songwriter and singer who won the most number of awards for her songs in more than 32 languages. The woman who composed more than 75 symphonies and also wrote music to more than 100 movies. The woman who won four Oscars for her work. She was my inspiration since I was a four year old kid.

Okay, this can't be true. I am pretty sure I am just imagining shit. Maybe I was hit too hard on the head two weeks ago.

"Beta." She first whispered and then the next seconds she had Amtullah-slash-Shaden engulfed in a hug.

Anagha-look-alike was crying while saying something in a different language, which as far as I can understand isn't Hindi, but Simba just laid limply in her arms. She didn't blink her eyes, she didn't shed a tear, she didn't do anything, and she just sat there with blank and empty eyes.

"Beta, I missed you so much." She finally said wiping her eyes.

"I missed you too Ajji. I missed you so much. It's good to see you. And I am sorry about your family. I wanted to be there, but I couldn't. I am really sorry." Shaden said with a pained expression. Both of them looked at each other with sorrow filled eyes.

I know that two months ago Anagha lost her entire family along with her children and grandchildren in a car crash after receiving one of her awards. But again, this isn't Anagha, the musician. They must be speaking about something else.

"Oh shut up kuttu." She said something else in the foreign language. "You at least wrote me a letter and I am kidding you not, that helped me a lot." She said and that was when Shaden showed any signs of emotion. Her lips quivered. "I was dead worried for you." Anagha-look-alike said and hugged her again. Shaden hugged the older woman's neck and closed her eyes tightly.

"I will be waiting outside, if you need anything let me know." I informed her and was about to walk away.

"Oh Lu, one sec." she stopped me. "Ajji, this is one of my closest friends Louis and Lu, this is my closest aunt/Granma, Anagha." Shaden introduced us to each other.

I tried schooling my expressions. So she is her! This is not the time Lu. Not the time get excited over your favourite musician. She narrowed her eyes while looking at me.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" she asked and I shook my head with a chuckle.

"No you don't, but I know you. You are one of my most favourite musicians. An inspiration actually. I love your work." I gushed.

There you go. What happened to composing yourself?

"But I feel like I know you." she said scrunching her nose.

"Believe me, if we really did meet before, I would have made a huge scene and made sure that you remembered me." I said to I received a glare from Shaden.

"Louis, she is 63, quit flirting with her. She has a grandson who's just few years younger to you." To this, the older woman replied something and Shaden widened her eyes. "I am sorry Ajji. I am so so sorry." She said hugging the other woman.