6 - Pro- Shaden or Anti-Shaden?

Louis's Pov

I kept staring at her empty seat until Sam kicked me in the shin. He looked at me worried and I just gave him a smile telling him not to worry. It's already been two days since that incident and Shaden still didn't turn up to school. It was almost the end of the school day and I can't get her out of my mind after what happened on the terrace.

Now that I think about it, I think she and I have a thing for meeting on the terrace. It's the second time this week. But the only difference from the last time is she didn't hide herself from me and she cried in my arms until Sam rushed in because he apparently heard her screaming. She was in fact screaming and she also threw her phone across the terrace and started hitting her hand against the floor until I held onto her and she resumed her outburst by hitting me on my chest. I can't imagine I am telling this, but it actually hurts like hell but I didn't have the heart to stop her. She looked very broken. But Sam wasn't there to see all this. He wasn't there when she was speaking to some person on the phone.

It was me. Just me, who saw her yelling into the phone, just me when she started crying so hard and started begging for something in her native language, just me who got to know one of the many secrets she is trying to hide. I can still remember every word she spoke in English the other day, that memory is still very fresh. It is her secret and I intend it to be that way. Because, once people get to know about it, they will start to get suspicious of her and I don't want to add this to her already existing problems.

Sam and I had a small talk last night about Shaden; he wanted to know what happened to her. I can't lie to him, he is my best friend. So I told him that it is her secret and she didn't want anyone to know about it. He didn't press on it any further but said that he didn't like seeing her suffer and I agreed with him.

"Hey! Hello? Down to Earth to Louis." Jordan waved his hand in front of my face.

"Yes, how can I help you?" I asked in a high pitched voice and he rolled his eyes at me.

"I was speaking to you, you weren't listening." He said with a pout and I looked at him apologetically. "So listen, I know you are really good at English and I almost failed in my English exam. And they will kick me out of the team if I don't have proper grades, but coach requested the Principal because of the upcoming tournaments and so now they want me to write some essay or some short story. I don't know what to do, can you please help me?" he asked fidgeting in his seat.

"You didn't have to explain it you know, should have just asked me what you wanted. I think we will need around half an hour to finish whatever you want, so let's meet after your practice. We will go to Sam's place and finish your work." I said giving him a small smile.

"Why are you guys going to my place?" Sam asked and I gave him a bored look.

"Because." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I am coming too." Haru announced.

"I have nothing to do after practice; I guess I am coming along with you." Eli said with a shrug and even without looking at Mabel I knew that she would be the next one.

"I will come with you." there you go. She is always with either of them.

"Everyone, feel free to invite yourselves to my place." Sam Said sarcastically.

"Don't mind if we do." Brendan said, adding himself and his girl friend to the list. Jessica smiled at him and kissed his cheek in agreement.

"Yeah, let's all go to Sam's place. We have an upcoming game and we should have some fun time before facing all the stress because of the tournament." Casey said to which a small smile bloomed on Sam's face. I just raised my brow at him and when he caught my look, just glared at me.