27 - My favorite phrase, 'Time of death'

A/N  (Don't ignore..... very very important)

Disclaimer - This chapter contains few scenes regarding violence, rape and murder.  If you aren't comfortable reading this, please avoid reading it. But this chapter is kinda very important to understand Shaden's past. You can still read first half the chapter to understand the character of this person, the point till where you see star marks. 

Unknown's Pov

"Yes! Found her!" he yelled in excitement.

Finally he found something. I thought rolling my eyes. I rolled his chair away and bend down to look at the picture of the girl on the computer. I squinted my eyes to take a clear look at her.

Gotcha!

"Took you long enough." I grumbled.

"Come on Bhaiya. I started looking for her just two months ago and searched for her the entire world. The other guy looked for her for three months and still didn't find her. Where is he by the way?" he asked and I ignored him.

The assignment I gave you both was to find her in three months. He couldn't finish it. So I had to instead finish him.

"Anyways, now that you found her, when am I getting my payment?" he asked gesturing with his hands to show the universal sign of money. "And since I found her before the dead line, I need extra payment." He said with a smug look. I just looked at him silently without uttering a word. He squirmed under my gaze.

You don't know what was coming for you if you didn't find her by the end of the month kid. Not that it is not gonna come for you now. It is gonna happen either ways.

"What are you smiling at?" he asked with a frown. "Sometimes he gives me creeps." He uttered under his breath. I pretended that I didn't hear him. "Whatever, I need extra money for finishing the work faster." He said again packing all his stuff.

"Why do you even need so much money?" I asked.

"Well, I am a student." He said with a shrug. "Pocket money will not be enough." He said again.

He looked like a decent boy. Didn't drink, didn't smoke, and didn't do drugs. Just played a lot of video games and I am pretty sure that whatever money I am gonna give him is gonna go in buying whatever came new into that market. Bloody computer engineers. Actually, bloody youngsters.

"Dude! Stop starring off into spaces like a creep and speak something." he snapped loudly and when I looked back at him calmly he shut his mouth from snapping at me again and just looked around nervously.

These middle class people start thinking that just because they study bits and pieces here and there, they know everything. The poor and the middle class shouldn't even be allowed to study in the first place. Isn't that the same reason my queen met her bastard of a husband.

"How much extra do you want?" I asked finally.

"Huh? You are really gonna give?" he asked surprised.

Bloody lower class!

"Of course, you found me my daughter at the end of the day." I said walking towards him. He looked proud at that acknowledgment.

"Amma is gonna be very happy when I tell her that I am the reason for a daughter to meet her father." He said with pride.

Such a fool! I am surprised he doesn't know Amtullah. Everyone in India knows about her. Wait! Amma?

"Did you tell your mom that you were meeting me every day for this?" I asked pointing at the laptop, making sure that I wasn't touching it.

"What? No!" he exclaimed blushing. "You asked me to keep quiet about this. I wouldn't tell anyone. I didn't." he said and I narrowed my eyes at him. "I swear man!" he said pinching at the skin of his neck with his forefinger and thumb as a sign of promise. I nodded my head finally.