29 - So, who decided to puke lemons and lavenders all over the room?

Louis's Pov

"She will wake up today." Leo said from beside me.

"How do you know? It's already been three days." Cameryn said with a frown.

"He read her EEG reports and all the other stuff. I am sure he knows what he is saying." Cam assured his sister.

"I don't know. I am just worried." She said with a pout.

"There is nothing to worry about dear. Everything will be alright." My Tia said petting her head. Since the New Year 's Day, she caught onto a fast love for the Stones i.e., Cameron and his family. She even volunteered to take care of Cam's mother, Evelyn.

"I am ready to put that bastard in the prison." Kalyan said, cracking his knuckles. "Good thing we came when we came." He said.

"How did you even get here soo fast? You were here few minutes after the incident. You can't come all the way from India to here in matter of few minutes." My Tia asked with a confused frown.

"We actually knew nothing about the incident until we came here. As soon as we stepped down the plain, we received a voice mail from Mr. Parker regarding this." he supplied.

"Then why were you coming here?" I asked.

"We actually came here because of a murder investigation of a computer science student. He was helping Yudhveer to find Amtullah. He was supposed to meet his sister on the day he died. The sister didn't know who her brother was working for other than the fact that he was some big shot doctor and only after he died she got to know that he was searching for the 15 year old Olympian. She filed a complaint of her missing brother and that is how we connected the actual murder to Yudhveer." He answered me.

"Still doesn't answer why you came here." my Tia said with a raised eyebrow.

"We went to the hospital he worked out, he took a long leave apparently. We tracked his movements from the hospital and found him going into an airport. We weren't really sure if he found out where Amy was, but we wanted to be prepared just in case. We were late of course." He said with a scowl. My Tia patted his arm to comfort him and I found him melting under her touch.

Okay! What's going on?

"I got all the stuff you asked me to get." Sam said holding a paper bag over his head.

"What are they?" Rina asked peeking into the bag. She frowned after she saw the stuff inside the bag. "What are they for?" she asked holding onto a room freshener.

I flushed when everyone looked at me expectantly. Cam and Rishab were the only one who had a look of understanding on their faces.

"Umm... she doesn't like hospitals. Or the smell of antiseptic. So I thought we could make her room as homely as possible before she wakes up."

"The deodorants for the room too?" Sam asked with a raised eyebrow. Oh God! This is so awkward to explain!

"No! It's for all the people entering the room. I want you all to spray this all over so that this will be the only thing she could smell. It will overpower the hospital's smell that way." I explained.

"Is she gonna stay all her life here in the hospital? Why did you get so many?" Tia asked chuckling.

"Or you could've just got one strong Axe spray. Would've have lasted for weeks." Rishab grumbled.

"Tia, I didn't know how long she had to stay in the hospital. And Rish, I don't want to kill her; I just want to distract her." I said rolling my eyes.

"He reminds me of Uncle. Always taking extra measures for her." he said with a small smile.

"Uncle in the sense Shaden's father?" Ruby asked.