16 - Teary eyes and Snotty nose

Louis's Pov

"No Louis. I really can't come. I mean what about Naeem?" she asked waving her hand towards her brother's room which was currently empty.

For someone who is 15, she sure does maintain her house very neatly. Her house is situated on the down part of the town where the rents were kind of affordable and the neighborhood was friendly and safe. Cam lived around the corner too. And these two were more like family. You could always see them together; either Cam in her house or the other way around. 

Currently, he was sitting on the floor with his medical books spread on the floor. He was writing his records and Naeem was helping him in drawing the diagram of the heart. That kid is so fucking talented.

I groaned out aloud. "Not again. I thought we were already over this. Naeem is going to stay with Theo. Mama Bennett is gonna stay with them. Come on Simba, it's gonna be fun. This will be the first time you will be spending time with us outside school. Please come with us." I requested again.

I told the guys that I will convince her in going with us to the beach. "Dude, help me." I said looking at Cam. He looked up from his books confused and then stared at me for few seconds before turning his mouth into an O shape. He finally grasped it.

"Yeah Shadez. You need to loosen up. Since you left India you never went out to have fun. If it makes you feel any better I will drop and pick up Naeem. I-" Naeem cut him off.

"I am gonna stay the night with Theo." He grumbled bending over the book to draw at a better angle.

Cam continued. "I assure you, this outing might be good for you. It's been two and a half months you have been here; it's high time you went out with them. Spend the night there and the day at the beach." He said looking at her with a determined look. "It's gonna be good for you."

"You think?" she asked fiddling with her fingers.

"I know it, you dumb wit. Now off you go, I will take care of Naeem. He anyway needs some space from you. Poor boy, you are everywhere in his life. Right Naeem?" he asked with a childish pout and Naeem looked up with a frown at his sister.

"Yes. She thinks I am made of glass. That I will break and hurt easy. I am a big boy Didi." He said looking at her. She gasped at that.

"I don't do that. I am even teaching you how to fight. I am giving you a lot of space." She defended.

"Sure are." The little boy said rolling his eyes at her. She narrowed her eyes at him but didn't speak anything as Cameryn; Cam's younger sister came in.

"Hey boys. Hii Didi." She said waving at us all. She is the only one other than Naeem who calls her Didi. In Hindi, it means older sister.

"Hi Cam." Shaden greeted her.

"I still can't get used to you calling her Cam. That's my name." the oldest guy in the room whined like a kid.

"She likes it better that way, you jackass. And you are always Ron to me." she said grinning.

"You call her innocent. Look at her swearing at me." Cam said rolling his eyes at her.

"Dude, I swear, the others don't believe me when I tell them that she swears. She never swore at them or in front of them. Man, she is a snake." I said looking at her feigning a scared expression. She hissed at me to emphasize my point.

"I agree with you." Cam said and Cameryn just sighed at this.

"Anyway, are you going somewhere?" she asked me. "I need lift." She said.

"I can drop you." Cam said narrowing his eyes at her.

"No thanks. I would prefer you doing your work. And I know you don't want to leave the house until you are done with your records. Wait, is Naeem doing your work?" she asked looking at her brother in disbelief. "Dude, that's bullying." She pointed out.