9 - But I really am sorry, I am engaged

Louis's Pov

 I wished it would be the same with Shaden. But now, I regret wishing for the sameness. I really hope there is going to be some difference now. Yes, she was friendly, but that's it. She is just being friendly, the decent kind of friendly where you maintain a proper distance from anyone. She smiles at everyone, some are genuine and some are not, but none of them are inviting. She doesn't want anyone of us to get close enough to her, close enough for us to know about her. I already know that she is hiding something big but all I want to do is get close to her. At any cost, I am going to protect her secret despite not knowing what it is.

"Dude what's wrong?" Ashton asked with a frown.

"Umm nothing? Why?" I asked him confused.

"Other than me calling you more than thrice? Nothing." Haru said with a bored look. I turned towards my left to find Shaden looking at me with a questioning look and I turned towards the others to find the same looks on their faces. I groaned out aloud.

"God! I was just thinking about what happened between me and a girl last night. Do you want me to go into details?" I asked to which the girls scrunched their noses and the guys wiggled their brows but Shaden just nodded her head in understanding.

"So what happened?" she asked confused and I looked at her amused and the guys just laughed out aloud. "Why? What? What happened?" she asked with a frown when everyone else started laughing out louder.

"Guys, come on, don't do this to her." Casey groaned.

"Wait, you really didn't understand what happened there?" Haru asked with a twinkle in his eyes.

"I guess I do. I mean for all we know he must be studying with that girl. Right Louis?" she asked me with squinted eye hoping that she is right.

"Yes Simba, that's what I meant. We were studying Chemistry and Biology." I said smirking and Jess actually sighed loudly and turned towards us.

"Shaden, he is fooling around with you. He was speaking about Sex." She blankly said and Shaden profusely blushed. I think this is the first time I actually saw her blushing.

"You do know what sex is right?" Jordan asked laughing and she glared at him and moved forward to hit him on his head with her hand when Haru held her arm and pulled her away from a laughing Jordan.

"Yes I know what it is. And I also knew that's what Louis meant when he spoke before." She said lifting her head high in the air.

"Of course you knew it." all of us said rolling our eyes at her.

"Guys, I really understood it. I swear. I mean I am not some dumb 18 year old kid who wouldn't even understand sexual innuendos like that. I really understood it for the first time, I just wanted to see how you all would react if I pretended I didn't." she defended herself with a pout. She is so adorable.

"You are so cute." I said ruffling her now short hair. She swatted my hand away and huffed.

"I hate you all." She said with a small pout and I lightly chuckled at her. Sam was just looking at us amused. He gave me a smirk which gave me a bad feeling and I winced, only encouraging him to smirk wider. Casey is correct; he is the biggest asshole alive.

The last class before lunch is History and if I am not wrong, I will find Shaden sleeping even in this class. She has this weird pattern of sleeping. She generally sleeps during History, English and art. I guess she comes to school only for science. Before the class starts, Mr. Russell, read out a list of names, which was the entire class, who agreed to attend the camp. The last name is Shaden and she immediately raised her hand in objection.