19 - Woman, stop going all cannibal on him!!

Louis's Pov

Later that day, after Shaden rushed out from the picnic, all of us lost our interest and slowly headed back home. I called Leo and apologized to him for not coming home to spend time with him. He dismissed me telling that we had a lot of time to catch up. With this in mind, I went to Sam's place. As usual Mama Bennett invited me inside with a huge smile and a motherly hug.

"I am starting to think that your Tia kicked you out from your house. Not that I don't love it, but you are here even when Sam is not around." She joked and I just laughed at that.

"I don't think he comes here for me anymore. He is mostly here when Shaden is teaching Theo." Sam said with a smirk and I shoved him hard on his back.

"Ooh... so what is up with you and Shaden?" Natasha asked wiggling her eyes.

"Nothing is up with us. We are just friends." I said frowning at them.

"Sure you are." Donn said sarcastically. "You should have looked at yourself after she did your make up, all lovey dovey."

"Oh shut up. Now you are just making up stuff." I said rolling my eyes.

"Wait, Shaden did his make up?" Ari asked, looking at me in amusement.

"Yes and Shaden said and I quote, 'You look so damn hot' with dreamy eyes." Natasha said with a faraway look. So much drama.

"Wait! Shaden too?" Ari asked surprised.

"No Mom, Nat was just exaggerating. The girl is obvious to everything. She is so damn dumb for someone with high IQ." Sam said.

"There is nothing happening for anyone to be obvious." I tried again.

"You keep telling yourself that brother." Donn said patting my shoulder with mock pity. I looked at their mother for help but she just laughed at me.

"What? It's true. You are here mostly when Shaden is around. And even if she is just sitting there without doing anything you always smile at her as if you see something which we don't." Ari said chuckling.

"That's not true. I am here now and she is not. And also, she never just sits around doing nothing. She always does something." I defended myself.

"See, that's what she was speaking about. To all our eyes, she does nothing. But to yours, she always does something. And also I am pretty sure you are here because you know that she will come here to pick up her brother." Sam said smirking again. He is doing that a lot these days.

"Whatever." I said getting tired with all this attention just when I heard two pairs of footsteps coming down to the hall. It was Theo and Naeem running down.

As soon as Naeem saw me, his eyes shone with excitement and he tumbled towards me and jumped into my arms. To think that this is the same boy who couldn't speak a word to me on the first day we met.

"I thought Didi was coming with you." he said with a frown. That's what I thought too.

"She had to leave early. She is with Cam I guess. She might come back here to pick you up." I said smiling at him. Just then Ari got a call and she smiled when she saw the caller ID.

"Speak of the devil." She muttered before picking up the call. "Hey Shaden, I am still waiting to see my favorite girl." She said with a wide smile while Natasha looked at her with a pout pointing at herself. "Yeah sure, one sec." she said giving the phone to Naeem. He looked at her confused and took the phone.

"Haan Didi?" he asked her confused and listened to his sister speak for a moment and his expression started shifting from confusion to excitement. He spoke to her again with sheer excitement and jumped in my arms. And then he gave the phone back to Mama Bennett and got down from my arms.