3 -Why Simba!?

Louis's Pov

"Oh! By the way, I'm Miss. Obeid, Shaden Obeid." She said before walking out of the class. That was totally cool. She for sure is not a person to be joking around with. I don't even know what I said but I just followed her out of the class. It's not that unusual for me to walk out of the class. By the time I was out she was nowhere in my sight. I blindly walked in the corridor hoping that I would find her somewhere. Just then I heard the terrace door slamming shut, saving me from the trouble of finding her.

I slowly opened the door so that I wouldn't creep her out. She sat right in front of the door with her knees tucked in and her head hunched over her folded arms. Her shoulders kept shaking indicating that I shouldn't be here. But she looked too broken for me to leave her alone. I slowly walked over to her and sat beside her, leaving some gap between us to give her enough space. She was so troubled that she didn't even realize that someone is intruding her personal moment. She started to hiccup after a series of coughs. Definitely not a good time, but I anyway offered her some water and started patting her back.

She was initially surprised to find me there but then grabbed the bottle from my hand and finished the entire bottle in two large gulps.

"Woah! Calm down there. It looks like you haven't seen water in years." I said trying to lighten her. She glared at me before throwing my own bottle at me. "Rude." I muttered loudly, for her to hear.

"Why are you here?" She asked still glaring.

"It's my pleasure. Helping around people who are on the verge of dying is in my good nature. Thank you." I said with my right hand crossed over my heart. She gave me a very small smile which she immediately hid behind her frown.

"I'm still waiting for you to answer my question." She said trying to discreetly wipe her tears. I smiled at the thought that I at least managed to stop her from crying for a while.

"The last time I checked, everyone is allowed to come up here." I said with a fake frown of my own.

"And the last time I checked, not everyone would walk to the terrace during the class hours." She challenged.

"But you are here." I argued with a pout.

"I remember mentioning 'not everyone.'" she said stressing on the last two words.

"Oh! Let's just say that I'm one of those who can be include in 'not everyone'" I said drawing apostrophes over the last words. She rolled her eyes at me.

We sat there silently for a while and I took out my phone to play some music. I stabbed in my earphones and offered her the other. She looked at them for a while before turning me down. "Relax, they are just earphones. They don't harm you. It is used to listen to stuff like music." I stated with a straight face. She hit me tightly on my arm before grabbing both the earphones and my phone. I'm not going to say it aloud, but that punch hurts like hell. She went through my playlist and frowned at it after a while.

"Your choice of music sucks." She stated finally. I looked at her offended but she just ignored me. The songwriter in me took a huge blow. After sitting there for a while doing nothing, I felt really bored and I grabbed one of the earphones from her and started listening to the Spanish music she chose.

"Don't ask me anything about what you saw here before offering me water." She said still closing her eyes. I kept looking at her trying to read her properly. She opened her eyes when she realized that I still did not answer her. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I'll take that secret to my grave." I said with an equally serious expression.

"If you won't stand on your word, I'll be the one sending you to your grave." She said with a fake smile and I just stuck my tongue out her and she finally gave out a small smile. This time genuinely. This is the first and it was beautiful, making me want to make her smile more often.