2 - Illegal. Illegal

Sam's Pov

I shouldn't have been very hard on them today. I mean its fun and all to see Casey so exhausted and pissed off but she was still on her periods and it must have been really hard for her because of her already existing body pains. Arghh... I now feel guilty. Fine I'll later go to her home and help her.

"Would you stop grimacing so much? You look constipated man." Louis joked hitting me on my shoulder.

"Oh! You mean the look which you just gave when you were speaking about the newbie?" I asked him only to receive a glare.

"I was not the one who gave an extra long practice for my personal sickening satisfaction Sam." He said with a taunting and mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Shut up." That's the only thing I could say for which he slumped back in his seat with a content smile across his face.

"It would be really good if the journalists try being more honest and informative. I have been waiting for almost a day to know what happened to her." Ruby said walking down the stairs. I turned towards them, curious to know what they were speaking about. They were on their phone with someone. 

That is my oldest brother Reuben, sorry, since the past year, has been my oldest sister Ruby and they are kinda on the verge of being disowned by my father because they were caught going to illegal fight clubs. But I think, my dad is angrier and more disappointed because they are not straight. When Ruby came out last year telling that they couldn't identify themselves as a man, my Dad was furious and said that he couldn't stand the sight of Ruby. If it wasn't for my mother, I wouldn't be surprised if my father hit Ruby.

"What are you speaking about?" I asked them and they turned to me to answer and slumped down on the couch beside Louis with a heavy sigh.

"Amtullah Mahfouz. That's what I'm speaking about."

"English please." Louis coughed with confusion written across his face.

"Well, she is an Olympic gold medalist for women's boxing. She received like two medals one silver and the other gold by the age of 15." They said looking sadly at the roof.

"But what about that is sad?" Louis asked still looking confused.

"She has been missing for two days and that's the only news anyone has about her. Her government is keeping the information confidential for some reason. It is insane. Why would anyone put it a secret when we know she is missing?" They cried in exasperation.

"Oh! Come on! They must be having some reason. Maybe they are trying to keep her safe from some threat. I mean she is a celebrity right? One of the youngest Olympic medalists." I said trying to encourage my sister to which they just shrugged lazily before grabbing my car keys from the counter top.

"Hey! That's my car keys." I shouted aloud.

"Just use your bike." Ruby called back, running out of the house.

"I'm going out." I said to no one in particular while standing up from the couch.

"Where? Please don't leave me. I am feeling so lonely. Please don't leave me alone." Louis cried dramatically holding my hand.

"Tch- come along with me. I'll drop you at your home." I suggested rolling my eyes at his stupid antics. To which he jumped up and down with joy. All a part of his act.

I drove to Casey's house after dropping Louis at his own place. It was her brother, Joshua who opened the door and he looked at me with a murderous glare on his face.

"Did you give her extra practice on purpose?" He asked folding his arms across his chest. I just shrugged and pushed him away and leisurely walked to Casey's room. He kept following me, shouting out at me for being an ass but I just kept ignoring him and shut the door at his face to which he started banging the door. Casey stirred awake because of the noise and groaned loudly when she realized that I was the intruder.