11 - I am the Protagonist and you are all my sidekicks

Louis's Pov

"Told you the name Simba suits you." I commented leaning against the door.

Shaden was by the sink trying to remove the bandage from around her hand without hissing aloud in pain. She looked startled when I first spoke out and then rolled her eyes at me.

"What are you doing here Enrique?" she asked resuming her work.

"I didn't take you for a dumb high school kid who didn't know what would anyone do in bathroom Simba." I said walking towards her.

"Like Murder? Trying to find long lost treasures? Finding skeletons in the walls? All the romantic stuff they show in Hollywood movies? There are many things you could do in the bathrooms Enrique." She said in a bored tone and hissed when the bandage got stuck inside her wound.

"I don't know what romantic stuff they show in Hollywood movies Simba." I said innocently while taking her hand gently and placing it under the water running from the tap. Her hand went stiff under my hold but when I looked at her pensively she relaxed. "So what romantic stuff do they show in movies?" I asked again.

"Oh you know the usual. Where a girl and a guy plot murder against their actual lovers." She said with a shrug and I looked at her amused.

"You do have dark thoughts Obeid." I said trying to involve her in a conversation so that she would be distracted from the pain.

"I try my best Emerson." She said giving me a toothy smile. 

Her face contorted in pain but she quickly covered it up with a calm smile as I pressed on the wound so that it would stop bleeding. I quickly took out my handkerchief, silently thanking my Tia for placing one in all my jeans pockets and wrapped it around her hand so that it would hold the blood until she gets the first aid. I finally looked at her and frowned when I found her bottom lip busted. I hesitantly lifted my hand up and gazed my thumb over her lip and she flinched in pain.

"Ouch! I didn't realize that I was punched on my face." she said sheepishly.

"Where else are you hurt?" I asked and she just closed her eyes and then opened them to look at me.

"I think that's It." she said and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Seriously, I don't feel pain anywhere else." She said trying to convince me.

I bent down and checked her legs. Since she was just wearing shorts it wouldn't be hard to find any other injuries, there were none. I checked her hands, from shoulders to her wrists. It was only her knuckles which were bruised because of all the punching and then I lifted her chin with my fingers and inspected her face to only find her bruised lip. Involuntarily my hand traveled to her lower lip and she leaned into my touch.

"This feels good. Your hand is very warm and it feels good when you touch the wounded areas." She said closing her eyes. 

Nothing about this is sensual, but I couldn't help my heart from going on a high drive. I kept looking at her, craving to touch all her wounds, in and out and give her the warmth and comfort she needs at the moment. She suddenly held onto my hand which was placed on her face and her face shone with excitement.

"You know what we should do? We should get some hot Beverage and place it against the places which hurt the most." She said as I gradually retreated my hand from my face. She winced when her hand suddenly bumped into the counter. "Adrenaline rush is such a bliss. But post-adrenaline is the worst. It's painful." She complained as she tugged on my sleeve and walked out with her bag over her shoulder.

As we walked out I found the entire gang sitting under a mangrove tree. When they saw us, Jessica dashed out from the group and rushed towards us. She held unto a confused Shaden's arm and dragged her towards the gang and pulled her down to sit across her.