Epilogue - Angel in person (January 11, 2020)

NOTE Edited May 7, 2020

PAKIUSAP. KUNG GALING KA SA PROLOGUE O SA GITNA AT SUMISILIP KA LANG DITO TO KNOW IF IT'S A HAPPY ENDING, WAG MO NANG ITULOY. UMALIS KA NA LANG SA KWENTO.

I've been seeing so many comments na hindi nila binasa ang buo, tapos lumaktaw lang dito tapos magko-comment na ay ang panget 'di ko na babasahin kasi ganito nangyari. Sobrang sad and offensive kasi you have no right to comment to something you didn't even read. Pinagbubura ko 'yun kasi you are more spoiler than this chapter itself.

Nakakainis lang because you don't deserve Lee. You will not earn this epilogue if you're just gonna read some and spoil some without even experiencing everything and learning why this has to happen.

Epilogue - Angel in person

November 11, 2027

Hindi natatapos ang pagdating ng bukas. Odyssey knew that. He cradles a big bouquet of gumamela as he walks towards the graveyard.

Lee Gabriel - Lee

August 16, 1996 - August 14, 2025
The bravest and the strongest, the most tender and kind.

The one this world will never deserve.

"Flowers... your favorite." He laid it in front of her epitaph.

Hinaplos niya ang pangalan nito. She has never been difficult. Nor fancy. Even the flowers she like weren't the fancy ones. Not even tulips, nor roses. She has always been just the simplest girl who just wanted to give him love.

Tears fell with this thought.

He has been visiting her everyday. Every single day he shared his days with her as if she were still here. But today is just extra special, because it's his birthday. Odyssey's. The 3rd one after she passes.

"I miss you today more than the other days." He whispered.

"Hanggang ngayon, hindi ko pa rin alam why you have to experience those things. I know, you said everything happens for a reason, but no. I still lay at night thinking you never deserved all of it. All of the suffering." He wipes his tears.

The pain never really goes away. Kasing sakit pa rin ng lahat ang nararamdaman niya. The hollow part in his heart still throbs like he's going to die.

It's been years, but as long as he loves her, the pain will never fade away.

"You were just a sweet sweet girl who deserved everything, and I'm sorry that the universe didn't give you that. You always say that at least, you had me, but maybe you don't deserve me, too."

He imagines seeing her smiling face.

"Kasi wala rin akong kwenta. I didn't manage to take care of you all these years. I wasn't able to share your pains. I even caused more pain. And I'm sorry."