Chapter 55 - Good friend (December 25, 2019)

*WARNING*

Slightly detailed content ulit lol 

___

Chapter 55 - Good friend

July 09, 2011

"Oh... Wait. Wait lang. Ugh..."

"Ha? Sorry?" Odyssey's hand freezes. It stopped what it was doing.

Lee was suddenly sighing with deep breathes.

"Oh god." She whispered.

"What? Did it hurt?" Odyssey quickly withdrew his hand.

Nervous that he did something wrong.

Lee pulled the blanket to cover her face. It's already really dim but she is still conscious of her burning red face. The foreign feeling is slowly eating her up.

"Lee..." Bumangon si Odyssey sa pagkakahiga.

He wanted to remove the cover off her face to see what was wrong, but he heard her laugh cutely.

"What is it?"

"Wala." Lee from the blanket. She displayed a very flushed face. "Bully ka kasi." She pulled him back down and hugged him. Tinuloy niya ang pagtawa bago sumiksik sa dibdib.

"Why are you laughing?" Unti-unti na ring nawawala ang nerbiyos ni Odyssey. It was only a little while since they crossed the line of intimacy, from kissing to wild kissing, to petting to heavy ones.

Curious little teenagers, they found new form of showing affection through these little acts of intimacy, but mostly through Odi's initiation.

As a new couple nearing their fifth month, they have been exploring the wonders of making out. Most especially Odyssey. He never thought he will be this kind of person. To fool around intimately with another person.

They usually share a kiss. Hindi na bago 'yun. Madalas pa nga panakaw sa mga sulok ng eskuwelahan. They've also petted each other with clothes but this is the first time that Odyssey attempted heavy petting.

It's usually an option for couples who wants to be intimate with their partners but were not ready for an intercourse. But of course it's not the case for them. Odyssey and Lee, as naughty and as misguided as it seems, were just exploring teenagers who found a new way to show their language of love.

"Ano nga?" He kissed her forehead. "Sorry, if it hurt."

"No, it didn't." Siniksik pa ni Lee ang ulo niya sa leeg ni Odyssey. She is starting to be shy again. Especially now that they're talking about it. "It was actually... good."

"R-really?" Ani Odyssey. His lips unconsciously curls up.

"Yeah." Impit na sagot ni Lee, halos hindi marinig. She was still shy of the thing they tried.