Chapter 2

Some months later

Sebastian's POV

The shrilling sound of my annoying alarm resounded in the room. 5:40am, time for jogging.

I groggily woke up, and went straight to the bathroom, where I brushed my teeth, and splashed cold water on my face to wake fully. I put on my joggers, and tank top, with a black and blue trainer. My white towel on my neck, and a bottle of water from my freezer.

I was immediately greeted by Charles, my personal driver, he drives behind me while I jog, it's now a part of my life. I can't actually go a moment or day without jogging in early morning and visiting the gym in my penthouse in the evening.

Without further explanation, I am Sebastian Becroft. Does the name ring a bell? Yep it definitely does, I'm the CEO to Becroft companies. One of the best in California, I'm the youngest bachelor who has brought the company to it's full standard. It's not easy to run a company, a company which is being categorized as the best, and there are so many Bridges and bumps but I'm still here.

I know you guys were expecting me to say I'm rude, a perfectionist, an authoritarian, or a very hard and difficult boss. I'm neither of those, why? I think if I'm rich, and able to get everything I want, or earn without as much as a sweat, then why be rude? It's not like it's going to be forced.

I've never begged for anything even growing as a child. I had, no... have everything, and if I crave for more, it comes in a platter, do I force it?no. Do I become a rude and harsh person inorder to get what I want? No. Why? Because like I said, I always get what I want....

"Fuck!" An exclamation, brought me out of my reverie.

I took down my earpiece and looked down, at the creature which broke my thoughts.

She was knelt down, with her hands on her ankle, her face a perfect example of a grimace. Did I bump on her.

"The least you should do is apologize or help me up, not stand there and stare like a dumb fowl!" She bellowed. Still not looking at me, instead cradling her ankle.

Okay, she did not just call me a fowl. Seriously?

"You obviously weren't watching where you were running to. But as the matured man I am, I'll ignore that and  help you up." I responded, drawing my arm out for her to take.

She religiously brought her head up and glared at me, before pulling her arms towards mine, making me pull her up. And just then my mouth opened on its own.

She's beautiful.

She's also jogging I guess, her tight leggings which showed off all the beautiful hips and butt, then the sports bra, which didn't actually hide the cleavage at all, prooved that. Her blond hair was scattered all over her face, and her eyes were what you call a mass of green.

"You're actually blaming me aren't you? You were so obsessed with yourself that you failed to watch where you were jogging off to." She said, dusting her sides.

I stepped back to take a look at her, and folded my arms, showing off it's hugeness. Usually that made girls, scratch that, women drool, but she looked bored? "Do you know who I am?" I asked, because I don't think she knows who she's talking to.

"Are you Bill Gates son?" She asked, raising a perfect eyebrow up.

I shook my head.

"Are you a royal?" She asked again, placing her hands on her hip.

I shook my head again.

"Then fuck off." She spat, looking at me with a serious glare.

I nearly fell down. I have never been so insulted in my life. By this what? 5'6 of a woman? I was towering  over her, doesn't she fear me or feel intimidated.

"You won't speak to me in that manner, lady. I've been too much of a gentleman to you." I said, not really feeling annoyed. Just pissed.

She rolled her eyes, "Oh please, if this is your version of gentleman, then that word would've been forgotten a long time ago. Get out of my way 'gentleman'"  she scuffed, putting a lot of pressured sarcasm on the gentleman.

She was clearly leaping but she wasn't actually showing it. She's different. Every other lady would complain, wince or even cry that their ankles has been sprained. Every other woman would have checked me out, or even try to attach their boobs or butt on my face. Is she gay?

"I can give you a ride home? " I suggested. I don't do that, but I don't know why I'm even asking.

"No thanks, gentleman, I have my own ride over there, if you would just move yourself out of my way?" She said with a raised eyebrow and a bored face.

I coughed uncomfortably, before slowly moving away, she leapingly went her way towards a sharp red Bentley down the road. Fuck that's a nice car, not that I don't have much more, but she seems rich? That Bentley costs a fortune at least.

"Boss, I think you're about to get late to work." Charles teased, behind. So he has been there since?

"Charles, do you know that woman?" I asked, still looking at the empty space where her car just drove off.

"No idea, but she seems tough and different." He noticed.

"Yeah, I want you to find out everything you can on that lady." I ordered, going over to my car.

"Sure boss" Charles said, with a hint of amusement in his tone.

"Are you finding all this funny?" I asked, once I strapped in my seatbelt.

"Not at all, boss. I just find her interesting."

Interesting she was, by the way.
That's Sebastian!!!🤩🥰
Who do you think the lady was?🤭
🤫🤫
Vote and comment pls 😊😊