Chapter 17

Sebastian PoV

Last night should be one of the best nights I've had in years. I've slept with my share of women over the years, but nothing compares to the euphoric moment of being buried inside Charlotte. It feels like going to heaven.

I know I've exhausted her, since we woke up three times in the middle of the night and went at it like animals.

Right now, I wanted her again, I don't think I'm ever getting tired of sleeping with her.

She was peacefully sleeping beside me, her blond full locks scattered all over my pillow, her lips parted, her long legs entangled with mine, and her arms placed on my chest. It was a photogenic sight.

Her chest moved up and down as she slept, not even a single sound coming out of her mouth. She doesn't snore, something I found more interesting.

I pushed some hair out of her face, and gently caressed her cheeks, then her lips which were slightly red and bruised. Seriously, I didn't mean to do that.

Her ample breast were pressed to my sides, just the feel of them made me hard. I'm a breast man, I really love playing with them.

She started stirring, her eyebrows scrunched together, her eyes fluttering open. She was disoriented at first, maybe having a temporary memory loss due to sleep. But when her eyes landed on mine, she seemed to have relaxed, then her lips moved up to give me a sweet smile.

"Goodmorning." Her voice raspy from sleep. It was sexy.

She stretched like a kitten, almost completely lying on top of me in the process.

"Morning, did you sleep well?" I asked, tracing patterns on her smooth arms.

"I would've...but a certain person keeps waking me up in the middle of the night" She teased, giggling when I gave her a poker face.

"You're so irresistible, that's why" I smirked, before going over and giving her an open mouth kiss.

"I haven't brushed yet, Seb" She protested, not really moving away from the kiss.

"I don't care" I answered, nibbling her bottom lip. Her hand eventually came up to my hair, as we made out on the bed.

"I'm hungry..." She suddenly blurted, while I was kissing her breasts.

"I am too....but not for food."

"Seb...I'm serious." She warned, pulling my head away from her chest. "And do you have a fetish about breasts? I probably have a thousand hickey there already." She groaned, but her smile gave away her playful side.

I picked a nipple in my mouth, ignoring her protest. "I love your tities," I smirked, making her roll her eyes.

"Are you going to let me eat or not?" She asked, when I finally left her chest to her neck.

"We should eat out. I don't cook always, and I doubt I have enough ingredients for breakfast." I confessed.

"What do you have?" She asked, tracing a scar on my hip bone.

"Um..eggs, and...I think I have milk?" I more like asked than stated.

She chuckled. "You are not sure are you." She asked.

I shook my head.

"Okay, if you'd just release me from your hulk hold, I'll go fix us something." She said.

I groaned, placing my head on her chest. "I don't want to move from this position." I whined.

Her laugh vibrated through her chest. "You're such a crybaby, come on." She pinched my arm.

I reluctantly let her go, as she stood up from the bed in all her naked glory.

"Right, you ripped off my gown." She cursed, before picking my shirt from the ground and buttoning it.

"Fuck! You look sexy in my shirt." I whistled.

"Don't look at me like that, I'm not getting back on that bed without having my breakfast. So come show me your kitchen." She placed her hand on her hip and waited.

The fact that she was naked in that shirt, didn't help matters, one bit.

"Sebastian!" She called out when I didn't move from the spot on the bed, instead seriously ogling at her.

"Fine, Wonder woman" I teased.

She only rolled her eyes, smiling.

I put on my boxers, and we both walked out of my bedroom.

"Oh my God! Your house....it's like a paradise. Why is it so spacious? You live alone here right?" She asked, while taking in the whole interior design of my pent house.

"Nope, I live with my parents" I said.

"What?! What if they heard us?! Oh my God! Why didn't you tell me?...." She yelled, her eyes almost out of her socket.

"Christ! I'm only messing with you...you're so easy to rile up." I chuckled, ruffling her bedhair.

She slapped my arm, making me chuckle more. "That's not funny, Big head!" She scolded. Walking off towards the living room

"Big head, seriously?" I followed her.

"Wow! This place is so fineee. I can't believe you live all alone in this paradise"She admired as she walked about, in just a black shirt which was riding up with every movement.

"Charlotte babe, I think you should stick to making breakfast. Stop making that shirt higher than it is" I complained.

She completely ignored me,and continue to wander about.

She never listens anyways, I sat on the kitchen stool, and watched her very movement, as she smiled and awed at everything.

At that moment, my heart skipped.

I knew I wanted her around my space, my house, my heart.

Vote and comment🥰
Next update coming up☺️