Epilogue

Six years later🤗

Sebastian.

"........ And then the construction company needs your consent on the latest blueprint. Gabriel Ford requested for your signature on the contract he brought in yesterday. You have a meeting with Mr Tim nextweek Monday and finally, the car you purchased has been brought to the company." Felicia my personal assistant concluded.

Jesus! I am fucking exhausted.

"Thank you, Feli" I nodded.

"You're welcome sir, should I get you another coffee?" She asked concerned.

"That would be lovely" I answered, rubbing my temple. I groaned when I felt another headache coming up.

Felicia left and came back with a steaming coffee. Ruth wouldn't have brought a coffee if she was still working here. I really miss that big mouthed lady.

I had to let her go when she started her own little firm. She wanted to do something on her own, so she resigned. That was about three years ago, and now her firm was flourishing.

"If it will be any help, I could submit the blueprint to the construction company on my way home and give an excuse for you. So you can just sign the contract and then I'll hand it over to Mr Ford" Felicia said. I didn't even know she was still standing there.

I looked up to my very concerned assistant. She's been a very great help and also a friend of the family for three years.

"Oh! Feli, that would be great! I'm fucking drained" I groaned, which made her chuckle.

"I know, that's why I decided to give you a break. Charlotte and the kids would want you at home." She finished.

"Thank you so much Feli. In fact, I'm giving you raise this month" I smiled.

She squealed. "Thank you so much, that would be awesome" she grinned happily.

I nodded. And quickly signed on the documents and handed her the blueprints and contracts. I drank my coffee quickly, picked my suit jacket and grabbed every other necessities and dashed out of my office.

I can't wait to get home to my wonderful family. It's been six years and my life couldn't get any better. It was paradise.

I got to the parking lot and saw the newest car I got for Charlotte. It's our anniversary and I wanted to get her something beautiful. I've been spoiling her since we got married.

"I would drive your car while you drive Char's own to the mansion?" Charles asked.

I nodded, smiling.

"She would love it. It's indeed an engine" Charles complimented the beautiful blue Ferrari Sergio Pininfarina, which cost 4.5 million dollars. Charlotte would break my neck if I bought higher than that.

"It is" I muttered proudly, I always bought the best.

Charles drove my Lamborghini Veneno, while I drove Char's Ferrari out of the company's parking lot.

It wasn't after thirty minutes we arrived at my mansion. This house was bought five months after I proposed to Char. It was indeed a mansion, it had more than ten bedrooms, and then there was enough space to throw the world's largest parties. There were basket ball courts, tennis courts, special grazed field for football and then swimming pool.

Charles parked my car among my other six cars, while I parked Char's in front of the house so I could easily surprise her.