Chapter 13

Charlotte PoV

"Here" I handed Madeline a cup of hot coffee. She was still crying but the sniffing and hiccupping was reduced to some level.

I sat down beside her, and let her take a sip of coffee.
"Tell me" I said, waiting for her to start.

She sniffed one time, and used her hanky to wipe her nose. "Things were going smoothly, ever since we lived together I've been my happiest, he cooks for me, he even bathes me sometimes." She shook her head, chuckling dryily. "He was perfect, he's always been. I never suspected him, since he has never given me a reason to. I should've known better. Earlier three weeks ago, he Introduced me to his so called cousin, I never heard of her so I wondered how, he explained that she's his cousin from his maternal home. Her name is Jessica. Jessica was  a nice girl, I didn't suspect anything since she was never ogling at Fred. But I guess I was too stupid to realize it. Long story cut short, Jessica was never Fredrick's cousin, in fact Jessica and Fred has a three year old daughter together, and they have been having sex in the same room I share with Fred. If I didn't come back home that day to retrieve forgotten files, I would still be there, being ridiculed." She finished, tears endlessly pouring down her eyes.

He's such a dick! Why are men like this? Why?

I pulled her to me, and hugged her tightly, patting her back and telling her comforting words.

"He doesn't deserve you, stop wasting your tears on him." I kept saying consoling her.

This went on for minutes untill I heard her steady breathing. She fell asleep. I frowned in pity, she's cried a lot. I gently dropped her head on the couch.

The couch. This same couch. Oh God! What if Madeline didn't come over this night, I would have had sex with Seb. And I'm not even ashamed to admit that.

I grabbed blankets from the room, and covered her, I would've woken her up to go to the room, but she might start crying again, so she would be good to sleep here.

I yawned, and went to my room, and quickly jumped on my bed.
Groaning, I rolled to the side of my bed, a useless smile suddenly creeping to my face. I've never felt so alive by a man's touch. His lips were so soft and strong. The way he touched me, grabbed me and even groped my boobs. His abs and contours was another thing I couldn't get out of my head, they were so moulded and sculptured.

I knew I sounded like a starved sex crazed woman, but I haven't had sex in forever. It's been too long, now Seb comes and awakenes everything.

I wasn't going to sleep, he is obviously invading my thoughts, I tried closing my eyes, when I heard a ping.

For goodness sake it's almost 12, what's up with late meetings today?

I took my phone and opened my message.

I can't sleep😩......11:41

I quickly sprang up from my bed, it's Sebastian. A creepy smile suddenly appearing on my face.

Why?.....11:43 I sent back already knowing the answer

Not even a second later he sent,
I can't get you out of my mind and head. I've tried everything but I can't just get you out......11:44

If my heart didn't just leap out.
What I'm gonna type back?

I don't know what to say......11:45.       I typed back.

I don't expect you to say anything, I just left you speechless😎.....11:46 
He sent

I chuckled, arrogant arse.

Someone is full of himself, this night🤨......11:48

Haha, can I take you out tomorrow?....11:48

Okay...I wasn't expecting that one. Isn't this moving fast, like Speedlite fast.

I know I'm being too fast and forward, but I feel like I've known you for a long time. Please, just dinner🥺.......11:49

Look at him using the cliche line with me.

I'm not agreeing to this dinner because of the cliche, 'we just met but I feel like I've known you since' line. I'm agreeing because, we are friends 😏.......11:51. I sent, getting all giddy and happy.

It took two seconds, before he texted.
Thank you so much, I'll come pick you...say 7?.....11:52

7 is fine. See you then......11:53

Goodnight, and please dream about that make out😎.......11:54

U are so smug 😒......11:55

😅😂, Goodnight.....11:55

I dropped my phone on my bedside, and sighed happily, a smile plastered on my face.

Too short, that's why I'm updating in a bit.

Vote and comment beauties😊😘