Chapter 16

Sebastian's body above 😰
I know, I drooled too😲😩

I don't even know what I'm writing but, it will be really hot in this chapter😏
Just getting you ready, I guess🤪

Charlotte PoV

I know I promised myself not to get too close to a man, not to fall easily to a man's bed, but here I am almost breathless from walking too fast.

I didn't know what came over me, when I agreed to go to his house, was it the way his hungry eyes gazed at my breasts, or was it the way he spent his evening with me like he knew me for a long time. He was so carefree and nice all through the night, something I've never had in a long time.

I didn't even get the time to view the beautifully designed gold exterior lobby, we were in because, Sebastian kept dragging me like his life depended on it.

He lives in a penthouse, a very captivating one at that, I was still in my thoughts, when we suddenly reached the red, golden elevator, once it opened, I was roughly pushed inside, and his lips met mine with full gravity.

My clutch was long forgotten on the floor, as Sebastian kissed me like a man who hasn't eaten for months, his lips moving leisurely with mine. My hands pulled on his soft locks, making him groan. He deepened the kiss, by driving his hot tongue into my mouth, making my legs feel all wobbly. His hands were everywhere, first on my waist, then on my bum, kneading flesh like it was flour, then they were currently on my breast, groping them like they were his new toys.

I was melting already. I heard a distant ding, which means we've arrived, but that didn't stop Sebastian at all. He grabbed my bum, raising me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist, which resulted my gown to move higher, and I swear I heard a sound of it tearing. I guess it tire from the slit. The gown was apparently expensive.

We kept kissing as we walked out scratch that, as he carried me out of the elevator.

His tongue moved out of my mouth, and traced my lower lip, making me reciprocate the reaction, he shoved his tongue back into my mouth, tangling it with my own tongue, God how can he kiss so well.

I felt my back on the wall, and he slowly pulled out of the kiss, I was breathing like I ran a marathon.

His eyes were so dark, that I wonder how much lust he feels for me.

"God...You have to stop me now, Charlotte." His voice was so deep that it vibrated through the house. His lips sucking at the tender flesh of my neck.

This is my chance to stop this.

But I don't want to.

"Where is your bedroom?" I moaned out, when he bit my collarbone.

"What?" He stopped kissing my neck, to look at me.

"We won't have sex on your wall, now would we? Let's go to the bedroom, Sebastian". My voice was an octave deeper, and sultry. Fuck it's been so long I used my bedroom voice.

He released a groan of satisfaction.

Everything was a blur as I felt my back hit the soft feeling of a bed.
His mouth came down on mine, there was nothing slow about the kiss, he was savagely kissing me, I'm sure I'd have a bruise at the amount of biting he was doing.

I tugged at his jacket, and he immediately sat up, while removing it.

"The shirt too" I purred, when he wanted to kiss me back after removing his jacket.

He chuckled, and removed his shirt slowly while maintaining eyes contact with me, I bit my lip in anticipation of his body.

Once he unbuttoned the last button, and pulled down his shirt, my breath hitched. God! This man was sculptured by God himself!

My hand immediately went up and touched every ab, and packs. He was beautiful.

"Like what you see?" He was being smug now.

I rolled my eyes." Nothing I haven't see......ah" I was saying when he suddenly grabbed my breasts, squeezing so lovingly hard.

"Don't complete that sentence." He taunted, his hand circling my clothed nipple.

But as the challenging woman I was..."seen before" I mused out, making him growl.

"You are really tempting." He whispered, going down to give me a snack on the lips. "Now I love this gown so much, but I want it off." He said.

I was about to turn my back so he could unzip it, but I guess he has other plans. He ripped my gown into two shreds. He started from the thin straps from the front and tore the flimsy gown.

"Sebastian! I bought that four thousand dollars!" I yelled, but I'm not even that angry.

"I will get you dozens of them." He answered, his eyes looking at my boobs in awe.

"They are so beautifully perfect" he said, circling his thumb on my right nipple.

"Seb..." I moaned out.

His mouth latched one, and his other hand groped the other one, I was in pure Bliss right now.

My hands roamed his back and abs, they were like touching ridges.

Sebastian body above😌🥺

In just mere seconds my panties were ripped off, and his trousers and boxers came next. We were now lying in our bathing suit, and I tell you, Sebastian is as huge as I imagined. Jackson doesn't even come close in any angle.

"Are you on the pill" he asked, his hand massaging my hips.

"No..." I answered.

I didn't plan on having sex anytime soon, So i didn't bother about taking birth control pills.

"I want to feel you raw, Charlotte. You are getting the pill tomorrow." He more like stated than asked.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when he said that. This isn't a one time thing then, he's planning on doing it again and again.

He grabbed condoms from his drawers, and just like that,we were joined. It was like walking to the gates of perfection. We fit like gloves.

I never wanted this moment to end, it was like doing the wrong thing and not caring about any fucking thing.

We both orgasmed, and we just laid there, still joined and falling under the evil spell of sleep.

So, they finally did it!! More like I finally did it, I had to conjure the scenes in my head before writing this😣

But I hope you guys liked it.

Vote and comment, that's what keeps me going anyways.😊