Chapter 27(final chapter 😭)

Three weeks later

PS: there will be two PoV's in this chapter😉

Sebastian

I felt the bed moving. I didn't really think it's something important, since it might be Charlotte going to use the bathroom, but I thought wrong, since my arms were being manhandled.

"Sebastian! Seb!" Charlotte kept slapping my arm and yelling my name.

I groaned, and reluctantly opened my eyes. I knew it would be bad.

"Babe, what's the matter?" My husky voice asked, as i sat up and held her hand, my eyes automatically going over to the little clock by her bed side.

1:06 am. Great!!

She whimpered, and came to rest her head on my chest. "I want chocolate ice-cream and vanilla frosting" she said, in her whiny tone.

Okay who puts frosting on ice-cream? And then by this time?!

"Char babe, it's just one in the morning, I don't think any ice cream shop will be opened by this time, maybe tomorrow" I tried to reason.

Key word: Tried.

She started making sniffing sounds. "But that's what I and the baby wants! Seb, you promised to provide for me! You're such a meanie!" She literally growled, pushing my chest.

Great

I inwardly screamed. "Okay, okay. I'm going now. I'm getting your chocolate and vanilla frosting ice cream, okay?" I smiled. Note the sarcasm.

Her frown suddenly turned to a huge smile, she bobbed her head. "Thank you, babe! You're the best. Come receive a kiss" She stretched her hand.

I came forward and she drew me closer, by pulling my hair, and then landed a smack on my lip. "Hurry back, babe. I'm kind of horny." She giggled, giving me a sultry look.

I sighed, and quickly donned on my shirt and sweatpants. Her mood swings always left me overwhelmed.

Charlotte is almost seven weeks gone and she's already a typical pregnant woman. I mean, we haven't even gotten to three months yet, and I'm almost losing my damned mind!

Trevor has made it his life mission to tease me about it, since I did the same when Ruth was pregnant.

I just had to be the loving boyfriend I was. Boyfriend.

That word is about to change. Yes, I'm planning to propose to her tommorow, well today, since it's one already. Her birthday.

She doesn't know....yet, it's all a surprise. But every other person knows, and when I mean every other person, I meant her family members and mine. Her dad was literally flying, he hugged me about five times when I announced it. Her mom was already planning everything and then Fiona and Ruth will help pick her gown, shoes and every other thing women need for a birthday and surprise engagement. And then, Michelle and Madeline will bring her to the venue, in their own way, I presume.

After driving down the quiet city of New York with an ill luck of ever finding an ice-cream, by wee hours of morning, I decided to come back home and beg her.  No body was out and I was almost sleeping while driving. Damn, I'm tired as hell.

I got home by 2:37 am, and was praying to everything I believed in that she wouldn't start her sniffing episodes. Those are every annoying and hard to resist episodes.

I practised a whole lot of speech to give her but I stopped mid way at the sight I saw. She's asleep.

The little pregnant girlfriend is soundly sleeping. Thank goodness.