Chapter 6

Third person POV

Tomorrow came, and Charlotte was so reluctant to get to work. She knew she had to face Sebastian, either way.

She didn't know how long she could continue to be rude to him, he didn't seem like a bad guy.
Jackson didn't seem like a bad guy either, but look what he did.

She wore one of her famous black skirt, which was just a little above her knees, then a peach colored off shoulder which she tucked into the skirt, it showed off little to nothing cleavage, but the cleavage was there. She wore her nude stiletto heels, and grabbed her Prada black handbag.

She checked her time, and applauded herself for finishing on time. She went down to the living room, and sniffed in the delicious warming scent of Madeline's omelette.

Right, Madeline and her didn't really end well last night.

"Good morning!" Charlotte happily greeted, trying to push aside the argument of yesterday.

Madeline continued whistling and frying the eggs, like she didn't just hear Charlotte's greeting.

Charlotte let out a groan. "Seriously Mad. Are we going to the malice stage?" She asked, placing her hands on her hip.

Still no response from Madeline.

Charlotte raised her hands up." Fine! The only reason I'm not bugging you about this is because I'm almost late to work, we will talk about this when I get back." Charlotte finalised, angrily leaving the house. But she didn't get to hear when Madeline said "That's if you will meet me here when you get back."

Madeline always does that, she decides to stop speaking to you, when she feels you deserve it. She didn't deserve the silent treatment, Madeline was giving, because they have talked about the issue before.

Not wanting to spoil her mood, she drove to Becroft Companies in utter peace.

She felt all the eyes on her as she marched to her office, in an overly confident and a hint of bossy manner. Ever since she changed her attitude, she's been getting a lot of stink eyes, not like she cared. She knew it was better that way, she won't get to feel too heartbroken or hurt anymore.

Her office was beautiful, at least it was better than E&F's.
She settled on her plush chair, and waited for anyone. Just then there was a knock.

"Come in," she answered, trying to map out the Schedules. A petite looking lady, with fiery red hair entered inside with a huge smile. Lucky for her, Charlotte wasn't smiling, one bit.

"Yes?" Charlotte answered, curtly.

"Hi! I'm your secretary. So I just came to ask if you needed anything?" She asked, with a voice full of life.

"I'm fine." She said. Looking at the papers which was left on the desk.

"Okay. I'm Michelle Kain......what should I call you, I mean....I'm wondering if..." The petite woman started saying.

"I am Miss Daniels to you. If you are done leave." The answer was short, rude and very harsh.

Her said to be Secretary, let out an audible gasp, before leaving. Well she didn't expect such a reaction form Charlotte.

Charlotte shook her head before going back to the Schedules, they weren't that good, or free but she can handle it. She was about to get her pen to note some important ones before the door swung open.

He walked into the office, and saw her beautiful and angelic self, seated on the chair, it was like he turned to a teenager over again, she was that enchanting.

"I'll go straight to the point, Miss Daniels, do you find me attractive?" He asked, strolling towards her table.

She lifted her head and peered at him. "Excuse you?" she said with an irritated voice and baffled tone. He couldn't even knock.

"I find you attractive and I want to fuck you." he said so straight like he was speaking about the weather.

"Well sorry to drown your hopes, I do not find disgusting perverted men like you attractive and no! I'm not in my life time gonna fuck you" she said with pure disgust and disdain.

"I am Sebastian Becroft and I always get what I want." he smirked, his anger barely noticeable.

"Then I guess there is a first time for everything, because you aren't getting this"  she stated, pointing her fingers to her body.

Vote and comment 😘😘
Next update coming up.