Chapter 18

Charlotte PoV

Four days Later

"So you have a boyfriend?" Madeline asked immediately she got comfortable on my sofa.

I rolled my eyes, taking a long sip of my coffee. "We haven't named our relationship yet." I answered.

That alone keep making me ask if we are ever gonna be a thing.
I mean I spend time with Seb, and he buys me lots of things, and we go out on lots of dates. Things have been amazing these past few days, and I know I've never felt so alive in my entire twenty eight years.

"Seriously?" Madeline said in a duh tone, as she crossed her legs. "You're hardly at home. You go to his house straight from work, that's what lovers do." She lectures.

"Madeline stop stating the obvious." I retorted, already dreading where this conversation was heading to.

"I'm just looking out for you, you just...." Her voice was interrupted by the shrill sound of my phone.

I checked the caller ID, and a goofy smile appeared on my face.

Sebastian.

"And there he calls." Madeline groaned, shaking her head when I cheerily answered.

"Hey"  his deep voice echoed from the speakers.

"Hey, you. Don't tell me you miss me already" I teased.

"I'm not sugar coating it, I missed you the moment you left the office. Are you at home?" He asked.

I guess the sheepish smile on my face made, Madeline to mouth, ' you are whipped '

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Put on something simple and light, we are going out" He announced.

"Seriously, Seb! You tell me now?" I asked him in a baffled tone.

"It was meant to be a surprise. Please" he pleaded, making his voice an octave lower.

I rolled my eyes. Like I could reject. I'm starting to think that I'm whipped.
"Fine...when will you be here?" I asked, already scrambling up on my feet to my bedroom.

"I'm already on my way, so you have five minutes."

"Thank you for the heads up, Sebastian Becroft" I sarcastically said.

He laughed heartily, before saying." Get dressed, babe." And then he hung up.

Did he just call me babe?

"So you guys are going out...again?" Madeline voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah" was my cool answer.

"This has got to be the most interesting love life I've ever seen." She grinned, before plopping on my bed.

"Look, I'm starting to really like him, and I know I'm going down the lane of dropping my heart on the floor. But I don't know, we just have sex, cuddle, go on dates and stuff. He hasn't really asked me to be his girlfriend." I honestly voiced out my thoughts.

It has been bothering me, for so long.

"So what if he just wants you for sex? Are you gonna agree to that? We both know you are a relationship person not a fling girl." Madeline added, crossing her arms.

"I'm I stupid if I say I'll continue to see him even if it's for sex?" I asked warily. God, sex with Sebastian is amazing.

"I won't say you are stupid just yet. But I'll answer that question when you come home crying with a broken heart." She said matter of fact.