Chapter 26

Hehehe, *warning* yes, you should expect break up sex😶.

Charlotte

"I'm...I'm pregnant" I said immediately fearing his reaction. He acted so carefree and happy with me, and I really believe he won't act like an asshole.

I found out a week ago. I'm three weeks pregnant. I have never had an unplanned pregnancy. Well, I have never been on the pill before either, I always had protected sex with Jackson and other previous boyfriends. Sebastian on the other hand wanted us to have raw sex, so I took the pill.

The doctor explained that maybe in the course of sex the pill must have washed off or pulled out.... or whatever. And I never doubted that, because Sebastian is insatiable. We had sex thrice or twice everyday, not like I'm complaining.

Vixen.

I called Mom and told her. She was happy and excited, but she couldn't come see me because dad had a business meeting which also needed her. They were currently in Busan, South Korea.

I also told Fiona and Zendaya, Zendaya couldn't travel in her state, she was almost due and Fiona rushed at the free time she got to see me today.

She kept squealing and jumping. She even told me that Sebastian would propose the moment I tell him, which I highly doubted.

I still had doubts. I didn't want to loose Sebastian, so if he tells me he's not ready for the child, I'll have to be a single mom. And end things, even if it's the hardest thing to do.

I looked back at Sebastian to find him staring at me, with an unreadble expression on his face. He's yet to say anything.

"You're not joking are you?" He asked, his eyes boring into mine.

I shook my head, and the next thing he did made me shriek.

He suddenly raised me up in the air screaming and shouting, how happy he was and excited about having mini me around.

Wow! I wasn't expecting such reaction.

"I love you so much!! Now you're stuck with me. I'm never letting you go. How far are you? Are you supposed to be playing like this? Is it a boy or a girl? When is your next doctor's appointment? Is that why Fiona came? Do you think...."

"Woah!" I stopped his ramblings. Jesus! He was talking faster than his tongue. "You're nervous, aren't you?"

He nodded. " I am. And I'm also happy. Did you think I wouldn't want the baby?" He asked after a bit.

Me still straddling his waist as he stood tall, nodded.

"Yeah, I um....I thought you might not be ready to have a child." I answered truthfully.

He grimaced, and a slight expression of hurt passed his features. "I don't blame you for thinking that, I wasn't the best boyfriend. But you changed me, Char. And I'll always be thankful for that" He said smiling, but I could see regret in his eyes. Regret of everything he put me through, and I just wanted to wipe that out.

"So can I get my kiss now?" I said instead, watching as a wide smile appeared on his face. One of his hand came up and cupped my face and raised my head up, soon I felt the alluring pressure of his lips against mine, I closed my eyes to savour the moment.

My hands laced around his neck and pulled him closer.

He started kissing me roughly like he totally lost control, he slowed down a bit and licked my lower lip dragging it into his mouth. His hand trailed down my waist to my hip, then my bum where he groped it and pulled me impossibly closer, making our centres meet..

I moaned in response, while he took that opportunity to plunge his tongue deep into my mouth, I followed his steps and we were now kissing like hungry lions.

I missed him so much. I grinded into him, wanting to feel him more, he groaned in appreciation, and lowered his lips from mine to kiss my neck, nipping and biting it.

"Oh Seb" I moaned, tugging his hair to drive his mouth back to mine.

He let me control the kiss, as I pulled his hair more and plundered my tongue into his mouth, battling his tongue with mine.

I heard a rip and my shirt was off, living me in a flimsy lace bra which barely held my full heavy breast.

He moaned the moment he fondled my bra clad breast. "God, I missed them so much" he moaned near my lips, pulling my lower lip.

"We should go to my room, Madeline will be back soon" I panted, not wanting my bestfriend to witness real life porn.

He barely gave me time to speak finish when his lips engulfed mine again, shutting me up. He stuck his hand inside my shirts and kneaded my bum, making sure it was rubbing his hard on. I was now a moaning mess.

Thankfully he walked us to my bedroom and shut the door with his leg. His lips never left mine, I was having a hard time breathing now.

The next thing I knew my back was hitting my soft bed and he was hovering me with one knee by my side and the other between my legs. He pulled away from the kiss, making me whine.

He chuckled, supporting his torso with an arm...and then pulling my short down in one fluid.

Cold air whipped my bare lap.

"Babe" he groaned when he saw the thong which barely covered anything  on my private area.

I sat up and pulled off my bra in a second, and helped him remove his shirt which was a very difficult situation, since he kept kissing my neck.

In a minute we were both naked ,with me sprawled on the bed like a sacrifice.

"Fuck, you're beautiful" his husky voice groaned and bent his down to take one tip in his mouth, while his hand kneaded the other one. I cried out with a sharp jolt of pleasure shoot through me. His skilled mouth drove me wild as I writhed under him.

"Seb" I arched my back, when his hand covered my wet sex. I was moaning loudly already. His hand played with my clit for sometime before he drove one finger inside.

"Oh! Seb please" i pleaded, grinding my sex on his fingers.

His mouth never stopped the assault on my breast. I was in pleasure heaven. His mouth finally left my breast then he added a second finger.

"Please what, babe?" He hushed. His eyes hooded in pure lust and love.

Before I could say anything his lips met mine, moving slowly but sweetly against mine. I whimpered when be started moving his fingers faster, making me moan on his tongue since they were already down my throat.

"Seb, I'm close" I tried to murmur against his lip. I could feel my orgasm close. His finger moved deeper even, making my eye roll in pleasure, when I was so close, so so close to grab my orgasm he withdrew his finger.

I whined in distress, and opened my mouth to scold him but it turned to a loud moan when he entered me, so swift that I could feel him deep inside of my womb.

"Seb!" I screamed in ecstasy. He groaned in return, his thrust deep and slow.

Together we moved in sync, and grinded like we've practised it a long time.

There was no other thing I wanted than to have him by my side, he's perfect, we are both perfect for each other.

"I love you" he grunted, with laboured breaths.

"And I love you" I told him sincerely and lovingly, placing a chaste kiss on his sweaty chest.

We love each other, that's all that matters.

Phew!! That was hot, don't ya think?

My book is coming to an end, in the next chapter 😭😭

Vote and comment😊