Chapter 12

Sebastian PoV

The moment I saw her on those flimsy thing she called T-shirt, I knew my self control was over the fence. She had big breasts, that obviously showed through the see through shirt. My palm would fit perfectly in it, even more.

Her thighs, her creamy smooth laps, that's all I've been fantasizing about since I entered her home, and it's not healthy to have this kind of thought, but I'm a man, a man who is attracted to a beautiful, curvaceous woman.

When I stood in front of her, and stared at her pouty pink lips, I knew it was just little to no time for us to merge our lips. And that's just what I did, she wanted me too, her dilated lusty eyes, showed it so I kissed her.

Her lips were so soft against mine, she kissed me back with everything in her, our lips moving in sync, I grabbed her bum tighter emitting a soft moan from her, I bit her lip and plunged my tongue roughly into her sweet haven, she tasted like vanilla and roses.

I moved back so she was trapped between the wall and my body. She pulled away when it was hard to breathe, her eyes were so dilated and dark, then her lips were another story.

"We can stop if that's what you want" I husked. My voice was deep and panty, I didn't even recognize it.

She didn't say anything she just pulled me by the hair, and brought our lips back, I growled, roughly gripping her soft bum and lifting her up to straddle my waist. She moaned loudly when her centre hit my hard on.

My left hand left her bum and moved up to her breasts, I've always wanted to feel them, I cupped one in my hand and it was just how I imagined. She moaned into my mouth when I picked a nipple through the shirt. It was so hard and pebbled.

I kept kissing her, parting her lips with my tongue, her hands moving under my tank top and deliciously scraping my abs. I could do this forever.

Still straddling me, I carried her over the couch, and laid her on it, spreading her legs to get in between them, lowering myself onto her body.

Never breaking our kiss.

She brought her legs higher to my back, gaining more access to her centre, then she started grinding on me, so hard I knew I was gonna fuck her.

I removed my tank top and let her touch my skin, it felt so right, I unbuttoned the first three and only buttons of her t-shirt, and her breast were free to my eyes, oh, they are so beautiful. I sucked one and grabbed the other with my other hand, she moaned in pleasure, pushing my head closer to her chest.

"Seb...." She moaned out when I bit her nipple, suckling and groping the other one.

She pulled back my head to her face, so we could kiss again. This time it was a rough kiss, our mouth smacking and teeth clashing.

I was moving down south when a large bang sounded.

We ignored it and kept kissing like ravenous rabbits.

BANG

FUCK!

"Charlotte are you asleep?! Please open the door!" A voice shouted outside the door.

Charlotte quickly came out from her high, and pushed me off her, almost knocking me down. She buttoned her shirt, and tried to brush her hair with her shaky fingers.

Her cheeks were red and her mouth was very swollen, her hair was like a bird nest, I put her in that state. I wonder what I looked like.

"Um...put on your top." She awkwardly muttered, before going over to the door.

Fuck! That cockblocking motherfucker!

I put on my top and used a pillow to cover my very uncomfortable hard on.

I heard sniffs "I'm sorry for coming this late, but I just needed my best friend" sniffs." He was" hiccups " cheating on me!"

Okay, I think this is me going to my house.

I stood up (adjusting my very noticeable tent)  just in time for Charlotte to come in with a taller woman, she's a black haired and her eyes were puffy and red.

Her eyes became large when they saw me." I didn't know you had company, Char. I would go..." She started.

"No it's fine, I'll leave now" I interrupted.

"Um...this is my best friend, Madeline. Madeline my um... Sebastian....my boss" Charlotte nervously introduced.

I nearly fist pumped the air, when she didn't say, Mr Becroft. I think we are getting along just ...well.

I shook Madeline's hand. "I would say nice to meet you, but you are obviously not okay, so I will leave now. Charlotte see me out?" I said looking at her.

She nodded, before guiding Madeline to the couch, and following me outside the door.

"Look..". We both started, and chuckled at the clumsy attempt.

"Go first" I told her.

"Let's not talk about what just occurred inside yet, please." She said.

"Okay. But I just wanted to say, I don't regret a single thing that happened on your couch, and I would never." I said sternly, sensing an ounce of regret in her tone.

She stared at me, and was about to say something when I cut her off, by placing a simple kiss on her lips. "Goodnight."

I said, ignoring her stunned face.
I smiled happily and drove off.

This is the best night ever.

I don't know how to write sex scenes😣
So I just wrote what I know.
Do you think it's too early for them to have sex, yet?🙄

Comment and vote, babies😘