Chapter 5

Sebastian POV

"Man, she sounds like a damn piece of work" Trevor, my best friend snickered.

"She sure is, my friend. And I tell you, she doesn't even know how opposite her behaviour is with her face. She has such an angelic and pretty face, but when she opens her mouth, it ruins everything" I breathed, taking my third shot of whisky.

We were both in my penthouse. Trevor came over, so we're currently at my bar, taking some shots.

Trevor chuckles lightly, before saying. "But I thought you like 'em feisty, and hot?" He teased, bumping my shoulder.

"I actually do, but I just want her in my bed man. You know I don't do relationship shit." I grumbled, shaking my head.

"Remember we were both on that same boat, but look at me now, I'm a happily married man with a kid. You need to man up and stop this 'not ready to commit' shit. You're getting old, bruh" he laughed, bumping my shoulders, again.

"I'm not old...I'm just 30, duh." I rolled my eyes. " And please don't act like my mom right now. I just had a two hour and thirty minutes conversation with her, and she said exactly those words. My ears are actually still ringing." I grimaced.

Trevor's laugh echoed throughout the bar. " That sounds like what Rachel would do. Seriously I support her though, she wants to carry her grandchildren now she is...."

"Okay, okay, I think you should go home to Ruth and Danny." I said quickly, pulling his arm. He's not about to bring up this grandchildren shit again. I mean, I just went through a long, very long conversation with my mom.

"But no one is home, Seb! Ruth and my mother inlaw, took Danny for a tooth check up. That's why I came here in the first place, I'll be bored out of my mind at home" he said, trying his best to keep a puppy face, which actually looked like a lizard vomit.

"Fine, but no more marriage, children or grandchildren issues. I've heard enough for today." I warned, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Cool, so we were talking about, Chocolate. What are you gonna do then" he said keeping a straight face.

Did he just call her chocolate?

"It's Charlotte, Trevor. Stop trying to be funny." I hit his head, which made him laugh. " Well, I'll go on and tell her what I want. You know feisty like it straightforward, right?" I asked, not actually sure.

"Hahaha, I don't think she's just feisty, Seb. But what gives, try your luck. I mean, you can't know untill you try right?" He shrugged, taking a sip of his whisky.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
Here I come, Charlotte.

"Maybe you can tie her down with a pregnancy, so Rachel can die a happy woman."

"Trevor you promised!" I yelled.

"Couldn't help it" he barks out a laughter, which for the life of me, I joined. The guy was so annoyingly cheerful.

Is that the best I can do? No
But I'm trying, I'll update as soon as possible.
It's short, I'm sorry 🥺🥺

Vote and comment babies🥰🤩