Season 4 | Chapter 23 | She's Good at Everything

Episode Description:

- Lip's "cross-skill workout" continues, and Jinsoul isn't talking kindly to Sicheng.

.

.

.

Jinsoul: I've been reading the company handbook.

Winwin: Yeah?

WInwin: Is it more interesting than the dictionary, or something?

Jinsoul: You're technically not allowed to have 'non-natural hair colors.' Like those you have on.

Winwin: Aww dude, why you gotta come down on my hair? You just started working here!

Elevator opens

Haseul: See, I told you! It's all different here, and somehow Lip is running everything!

Jaehyun: Oh ho! Who is that new dark-eyed royalty?

Haseul: Oh my God. You have to stay away from her, she'll eat you alive and floss her teeth with the bones!

Jaehyun: I certainly hope so!

Haseul: Seriously, Jaehyun. I need your help, between you and Renjun, maybe I can...

Jaehyun: Oh, Renjun went back to the central office!

Haseul: What?!?!?!?!

Jaehyun: He said things were looking bad around here. So I thought I'd show up for a change and come to your rescue!

Haseul: Oh dear...

Kim Lip: Unnie...

Kim Lip: Unnie!

Haseul: Oh no, there she is again... I don't even want to know what she has planned next!

Kim Lip: Ah, there you are. We need to start Phase 2 of Project LIP immediately!

Haseul: But Lip, what IS this project?

Kim Lip: All in good time! All you need to know for now is that after training and reading the manuals, we're now going to have a cross-skill workout!

Kim Lip: I've made a chart for you showing who needs to work on which tasks...

Haseul: But... everyone's going to go crazy trying to do stuff they're not good at!

Kim Lip: Well, you'll just have to figure out a way to keep that from happening, won't you?

Jungeun went to her desk leaving the two

Haseul: Oh dear...

Jaehyun: Wow, and I thought I could just play lookie since the boss-man quit...

Jaehyun: There's a new sheriff in town!

Haseul: Oh, you don't have to worry. She thinks the world of you!

Jaehyun: It's because I remind her of her older brother, who she never gets to see.

Jaehyun: Don't tell Renjun my secret, or he might try to steal my look!

Haseul: Really... that's interesting...!

Haseul: Anyway, she just wanted you to do the writing tasks and I know you've majored in English.

Jaehyun: Oh, fine. I guess I can keep it down to only six or seven naps today...

Vivi: Somebody please put me out of my misery...

The day was spent with Vivi and Winwin doing a dozen of financial and technical task respectively, Jaehyun taking over the whole writing works.

Meanwhile, Lip thought that Jinsoul doing art tasks was just a waste of time and chose to let Vivi handle them.

.

.

.

Kim Lip: ...and be sure to file Report Form 3Y-X with the head office!

Haseul: Yes, Lip. I'll get it all done!

Kim Lip: See that you do! (proceeds to the elevator)

Haseul: Phew! I thought she'd never leave. Finally, some peace and quiet.

Haseul: ...

Haseul: Sicheng?

Haseul: Are you all right?

Winwin: (In a very alarming position) Huh? What?

Winwin: Oh, yeah, babe... I was just trying to meditate.

Haseul: Really? You looked like you were about to fall over!

Winwin: I don't know! This job is really getting to me. I'm glad I was able to come in and help out, and I needed the cash...

Winwin: But that woman Jinsoul! She's such a wicked betta fish!

Haseul: I know exactly how you feel...

Winwin: It's not god for my health! Which, as I'm sure you know, is most delicate!

Haseul: Hmm. I think you need to L&L a bit!

Winwin: L&L? Like lemon tea and...

Haseul: No, silly! Love & Live! Like rest and relaxation.

Haseul: Here, you should go to this party, I have a flyer for it in my bag.

Winwin: A party?

Haseul: Oh yes, some nice traditional Chinese musicians I met yesterday wanted me to go. They're very friendly unlike the people here. But I've got so much work!

Winwin: Hmm. I guess I could check it out! See you when I see you dude!

Haseul: Have a good time!

Haseul:Phew! Alone at last...