Season 4 | Chapter 27 | Meltdown (1/2)

Episode Description:

- The truth behind Project LIP is about to be revealed...

.

.

.

Kim Lip: Oh! There you are, it's about time.

Haseul: Lip, I called the head office again like you suggested, but...

Kim Lip: What? I didn't suggest that! You must have misunderstood.

Haseul: But... well... in any case, it was very confusing. They acted like they'd never heard of Project LIP.

Kim Lip: Oh!

Kim Lip: Oh... well, you must have been talking to the wrong people. You're not as well-connected in H.A.I.I. as I am, of course.

Kim Lip: It's a high-priority project, and only high-priority personnel are, um... overseeing the stakeholder process!

Haseul: Right... that must be it.

Kim Lip: It doesn't matter! We have to take care of Project LIP here, there's not much time left!

Haseul: Time left before what?

Kim Lip: Before the fucking deadline I've set for Project LIP!

Kim Lip: Our budget is still a mess, and look at this... all of this!

Haseul: All of what?

Kim Lip: (Trying to keep her chill) All these lazy, no-good employees, not doing anything!

Haseul: But it's not even time for work yet.

Kim Lip: Whatever!

Kim Lip: Obviously I can't expect anyone else to care about this company but me. If you want something done right, do it yourself. At least if you're me!

Kim Lip: I'm going to need to take care of a lot of Project LIP's tasks myself, at least for now!

Kim Lip: Just keep these other idiots out of my hair!

Haseul: Out of your hair?

Kim Lip: Yes!! I don't want to hear any complaints, and you know how all this... slacking drives me crazy!

Kim Lip: Just keep anyone from getting too crazy, including me, since I obviously am the only one who can get things done!

Kim Lip: And Furthermore, I've put our budget problems to an end!

Haseul: Wow, really!? We can spend money on snacks again? Everyone will be glad to hear that!

Kim Lip: No, you spendthrift hussy! I've contacted the manager of our supplier and told them not to sell you any more food or drink at all, since obviously you can't control your spending enough.

Haseul: What?! No snacks at all?

Kim Lip: It's for your own good! All of you!

Haseul: But how... are we supposed to get by without any snacks?

Kim Lip: I don't know! You figure it out! You think you're such a good office manager, after all.

Haseul: ...

Kim Lip: Now, have Renjun and Jinsoul standing by, I might need them to follow-up on some of my initiatives.

Haseul: Aye-aye...

Kim Lip: At least they can get some work don occasionally! Vivi is predictably useless, just like all artists! And Jaehyun, well you know... his condition makes it hard for him to work.

Haseul: His condition? You really think he has Chronic Fatigue whatever?

Kim Lip: Unnie, hush! You shouldn't make light of employee's disabilities, unless you want H.A.I.I. dealing with a discrimination suit!

KimLip: God! I need another cigarette. I can quit again right after this project is over!