Season 5 | Chapter 34 | A Very Special Guest (2/2)

Episode Description:

- Jaehyun's left town in Haseul's hour of need, but who has he sent in as a replacement?

.

.

.

Haseul: So... Jaehyun's out of town. And you say the annual report has to be designed?

Yves: Yep, same time every year. Lots of art tasks! Lots of every kind of tasks, but LOTS and LOTS of art tasks! Last year I did it all by myself, I'm pretty handy with Photoshop!

Yves: Look, you can just give all these tasks to me if you want! I can definitely handle it! (Proceeds to walk away).

Renjun: I can't believe her sometimes. What was I thinking, coming to work in the same room with her? This is just like when I was a kid. Do you know why I got so into computers?

Haseul: Because... you're just nerdy like that?

Renjun: Well yeah, but it was also the only thing that she didn't insist on being best at! And now even that's been taken away from me!

Haseul: Renjun! Don't worry, it's not the end of the world. But all these art tasks might be! Although, Jaehyun did say a replacement was coming for him! An artist, and I think I know who SHE is!

Renjun: Oh god, that's what that's all about? But that would mean Heejin, and...

Haseul: And what...?

The elevator opened with a 'not so unexpected' entrance from someone that made Renjun and Haseul in total shock.

.

.

.

Doyoung: Hey, dudes and dudettes! Kim Doyoung is back in the house! All right!

Renjun: I think there was a mix-up.

Doyoung: Haseul! Renjun, my main man! You got some nice digs here, really come up in the world!

Renjun: I'm not your main man, hyung.

Doyoung: Whatever! I'm here to save the day, I got the request this morning. And I know, I'm just chilling these days, so I thought I'd come over and help out.

Haseul: Doyoung, I...

Doyoung: You don't need to say a thing, sweet cheeks. Just point me at the financial tasks.

JInsoul: What the fuck was that?!

Jinsoul: Haseul, I won't stand for this. We need to have a discussion about who's qualified to handle finances.

Haseul: Oh dear...

Doyoung: Or the technical tasks! Heck, I bet I can do more than Renjunnie around here.

Renjun: Oh, come on, am I supposed to believe this nonfuckingsense? Stay out of my servers!

Doyoung: Don't get stressed, Renjunnie, my brother from another mother. Perhaps we can share professional know-how on the networking thinga-majingy. Besides, you wouldn't want to end up coming back to the hospital again and again like last time!

Renjun: Keep your Huo Guo-smelling "know-how" to yourself. I don't have the time today.

Renjun: And I hope you like art tasks.

.

.

.

Doyoung: He was joking about the art tasks, right Haseul?

Doyoung:...Haseul?