Season 5 | Chapter 33 | A Very Special Guest (1/2)

Episode Description:

- Jaehyun's left town in Haseul's hour of need, but who has he sent in as a replacement?

.

.

.

Office hours ended and everyone already left except for Haseul

Haseul: Phew! What a long week, I'm glad it's finally over.

Jaehyun: Almost ready to go?

Haseul: What are you still doing here? It's Friday night, don't you have a club or warehouse or something to be at?

Jaehyun: Eh, nah. My plans fell through.

Jaehyun: But hey...

Haseul: Yeah?

Jaehyun: I was wondering, do you want to get a cup of coffee or something?

Haseul: (Letting out a small chuckle) Is this what I get for chatting with you earlier?

Haseul: Gosh. Jaehyun, are you actually asking me on a DATE? And here I thought you were all talk!

Jaehyun: What?! No no, it's not necessarily a date.

Jaehyun: I mean, um... A romantic evening with me is infinitely more precious and harder to come by than a cup of coffee!

Haseul: Well all right then, why don't we try something a little simpler. You know I don't drink much coffee though!

Jaehyun: One diet soda it is! Actually, though... I wanted to take you out to give you a little bad news. But I might as well tell you now.

Haseul: Bad news?

Jaehyun: I have to be out of the office for a while again... I know it's really hectic, I'm sorry!

Haseul: Oh, no! The timing couldn't be worse! We're losing people like crazy! Does it have to be now?

Jaehyun: Afraid so. One of my relatives passed away. She was a famous lawyer. All the cousins are squabbling over her inheritance, but her will says she wants to donate it all to some civil right fund!

Haseul: Oh uhm, well... my apologies, I don't know what to say.

Jaehyun: I'm sorry, my family drama is the last thing you need to worry about, huh?

Haseul: I'm sure we'll manage somehow.

Jaehyun: You definitely will. Because here's the good news, I've arranged for a replacement! I wanted it to be a surprise but I don't want you to be worried either...

Haseul: What, you managed to hire someone?

Jaehyun: Just temporarily, and more like re-hired... It's someone you know who's really good with art tasks!

Haseul: Vivi's coming back?! But she's probably on her honeymoon!

Jaehyun: No, silly! Think further back. Oh, never mind... you'll see.

Haseul: Ohhhh! I think I know who you mean.

Haseul: (With obvious excitement) It'll be great to see her again!

Haseul: Hey, let's go get that soda. Or heck, maybe I'll have a choco-cafficino for a change!

Jaehyun:After you, milady!