Season 5 | Chapter 31 | What a Girl Wants...?

Episode Description:

- Can Haseul get by with a staff of four?

.

.

.

Vivi: Hello, people! I'm back and do I ever have news for you!

Jinsoul: Let me guess. Jimmy Choo sample sales?

Vivi: Even better! I know that's hard to believe. I'm getting married!

Everyone was in total shock with what they were hearing

Vivi: Married! Hitched! Tying the knot!

Jaehyun: Congratulations! Who's the lucky guy?

Vivi: Oh! It ain't a 'guy.' She's a hedge fund manager! The proposal was so romantic, we were on the French Riviera...

Haseul: That's FANCY! SO that's where you were yesterday!

Vivi: Yes! I'll have to tell you all about it! You too JInsoul! And then, one day... you'll be as lucky as me...

Jinsoul: One can only dream.

Vivi: I don't need to dream. Wait until you see the ROCK I got! I'm afraid to even wear it in this seedy neighborhood.

Yves: People, don't you have work to do? All this noise is driving me nuts!

Vivi: Ooh, better not make your boss mad! You poor working stiffs.

Jinsoul: Excuse me? She's your boss, too.

Vivi: Not for much longer. Wheeee! You don't expect me to keep working here, do you?

Haseul: What? When's the big day?

Vivi: This weekend! I'm not sticking around here much longer, that's for sure! No more menial art tasks for me now that I am part of the global elite.

Haseul: Oh... I'm so... happy for you, but don't you think this is a little rushed?

Vivi: Not at all! (proceeds to walk away).

.

.

.

Jaehyun: You don't sound overwhelmingly happy for her...

Haseul: Oh... It's just that I'm not sure what we're going to do with only four employees!

Jaehyun: Oh no... don't tell me I'm going to have to do art tasks again?

Haseul: Well, I think I might be able to convince... uhm, you might have to eventually... And I don't know if Vivi will be too happy about doing them anymore either.

Jaehyun: Oh, the injustice of this cruel, cruel world!

.

.

.

Jinsoul: Say, Renjun... has your sister always been such an exercise nut?

Renjun: Pretty much, yeah. I inherited the computer couch potato genes, creative... uhh... and she got the yoga marathon ones.

Jinsoul: You ain't fooling anyone like me bruh... Haseul will probably send you all those art tasks as soon as Vivi leaves.

Renjun: I only do art shits as a hobby okay?!

Jinsoul:Hmm, anyway... maybe the adrenaline is the secret to her success! She must have been able to hang onto this job somehow.