Epilogue

.

.

.

[Yves]

Sooyoung started a new company that recently earned a five-star rating for its employee quality of life. She's finally learned to delegate and spends two hours every morning doing ballet.

[Renjun]

Renjun is still working at H.A.I.I. and somehow wound up as the Chief Technology Officer, despite his best efforts. The position for interim coordinator ended up being placed on him since Haseul left.

[Kim Lip]

Jungeun moved to be closer to her family again. She's currently undergoing training for her vocals under a company. She spends a lot of time playing the piano, guitar, or violin and also has swimming as part of her hobbies.

[Jinsoul]

Jinsoul is currently attempting to seize power by becoming the new CEO of Ha Associates International Incorporation. She considers Renjun her arch-enemy.

[Doyoung]

Doyoung thought that eating microwavable Huo Guo contributes to his stress so he started eating cooked ones instead of those. He auditioned to many entertainment companies along with Jungeun. Luckily, he passed one of the most successful companies in South Korea but without Jungeun.

[Taeyong]

The company that Taeyong went to along with his partner is a hit, with branches in all the trendy cities. He met Doyoung one day in the company building and became very close.

[Vivi]

Kahei's first marriage ended tragically when she annulled it on grounds of "she bought me an imitation Chanel sweater." She went back to Hong Kong and pursued a modelling career for now.

[Heejin]

Heejin spent a couple of years drawing her magnum opus manga. The series has a following of thousands, who attend her book signings wearing homemade costumes of characters like "Demon Queen Lip."

[Winwin]

Sicheng moved back to China after a couple of months. Despite having trouble with his health and having trust issues, he managed to relocate to South Korea once again spreading his talent for traditional Chinese dance.

[Haseul]

Haseul moved to Colorado and spend a year studying to become a renowned psychotherapist... specializing in mild neuroses, workplace issues, and stress disorder.

[Jaehyun]

Jaehyun graduated in a school about performing arts at Seoul. That didn't prevent his family from tracking him down and dragging him back to Connecticut to get married to the daughter of a family friend. He mysteriously vanished from his engagement party, and was last seen on a flight... heading for Colorado.

The End

.

.

.

...well,there's actually a LOT more but let's end this for now.