Author-chan's Note + Request Page

STATUS:
[•] Open
[ ] Closed
[ ] Hiatus

⊱⋅ ──────❴ • ✿ • ❵────── ⋅⊰

꧁ Hello, hello! ꧂

It's nice that you have stumbled upon this humble book of mine.

✩ ─── 「༻ ☪ ༺」─── ✩

Welcome to my book of Utaite Oneshots!

✩ ─── 「༻ ☪ ༺」─── ✩

First of all, I know that you know what an utaite is, the reason why you're here. But I'll still define what an utaite is.

༺✺༻

Utaite (歌い手) is a Japanese term for people who cover previously released songs and post them on Nico Nico Douga and YouTube under the utattemita category. The term "utaite" is unique to Nico Nico Douga singers, making it different from Kashu (歌手), which means "singer" in general.

Generally, utaite do cover songs for VOCALOID original songs, anime, game-related songs, and J-Pop. They also do parodies with different lyrics for popular songs, intended for amusement.

Most utaite exclusively cover songs and upload under the utattemita section, but some of them have doujin circles and release original music/drama CDs during events like Comic Market and VOCALOID M@ster, frequently referred to as Comiket and VoMas respectively. A few utaite also have become partly or wholly professional singers and have released/will release their albums under official labels.

( Source: Utaite Fandom Wiki https://utaite.fandom.com/wiki/Utaite )

༺✺༻

Now, please understand that they can be a little bit OOC sometimes. They are real people, and all of them have different personalities. No one knows them the most aside from themselves.

I accept requests. But I warn you, it will take time for me to do it since I have my own life outside of the internet.

Here are the only ones I accept:

Mafumafu
Soraru
Amatsuki
Urata
Sakata
Shima
Senra
nqrse
Eve
Sou
luz
ShounenT
Kashitaro Ito
Colon
Root
Riinu
Satomi
Nanamori
Jel

Well, that's all for now. I'll add more in the future.

Also, please be specific. At least give me the genre or add the very succinct summary of the oneshot you wanted. I am no magician, and I am not sure if I could even reach your expectation.

You can only request in this chapter. I don't want to scroll on every chapter just to find your request. If you didn't follow this one simple rule, then I'm sorry to say, but I won't be doing it. A rule is a rule. I hope you all understand.

⊱⋅ ──────❴ • ✿ • ❵────── ⋅⊰

Please comment your favourite utaite in this inline. This will let me know if you read the rules in this chapter. Thank you!

⊱⋅ ──────❴ • ✿ • ❵────── ⋅⊰

I can only do 'x Readers.' Most importantly, I do not accept lemons and smuts. Please respect this. Thank you.

I also have the right to decline requests. If I think your request is too much and it's impossible for me to do it, then I will. Please don't be mad or upset if I do. But you're still welcome to request anytime! There's no ban list in here, so don't be afraid to take another shot!

Well, that's all for now, everyone! I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Don't be afraid to share your thoughts by commenting. Your words keep me fired up and write some more! But please watch your words.

Votes, comments, add to reading lists, and follows are really, really, really appreciated! I can't thank you enough for I'm not really good with words, but I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart!

Disclaimer: None of these events are real. All of them are created based on the Author's pure imaginations.

Pictures belong to their rightful owners. I own nothing aside from the plots in every oneshot I make.

✩ ─── 「༻ ☪ ༺」─── ✩

I hope you'll enjoy the stories I'll make in this book because that is the sole reason why I created this. Thank you!

 Thank you!