[Mafumafu & Soraru] Q&A

[A/n: Who would you pick? Soraru or Mafumafu? :3]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(U/n) = utaite name
(F/P) = favourite Pokémon
(R/P) = random Pokémon
(F/c) = favourite colour
(F/f) = favourite food
(R/f) = random food
(F/s) = favourite AtR song
(R/s) = random AtR song
≫────··•••··────≪

You are a new utaite that recently collaborated with Soraru and Mafumafu many times already.

Due to this, the three of you often spend time together either composing songs or playing video games in Mafumafu's apartment.

But today, he invited you, along with Soraru, to take the challenges he often posts on both Nico Nico Douga and YouTube.

Once you arrived in his apartment, Soraru was already there, slacking off on the sofa.

"Good morning, Soraru-san!" you greeted him.

He just hummed in response.

You dropped your bag on the floor and sat beside him.

"So, Mafu-kun is late again, huh?" You tried starting a conversation.

"He's always like that. I shouldn't have come here on the specific time he set," he sighed, slowly moving himself to get a more comfortable position.

You were about to say something when the door slammed open.

"I'm sorry, I'm late!!" There came Mafumafu, breathing heavily as he closed the door behind him.

He plopped on the sofa, on the space beside you.

"Ah... Let me breathe for a while... I'm too exhausted to start just yet!"

"It's alright, Mafu-kun. Take your time."

"You're 23 minutes late," Soraru said, not averting his gaze from his watch.

Mafumafu immediately sat upright. "I'm so, so, very sorry, Soraru-san. (Y/n)-chan." He bowed his head.

You elbowed Soraru. "How rude of you to say that, Soraru-san!" you whispered, but Mafumafu still heard it.

"No. Soraru-san is right. I was late. I'm sorry."

"Uh..." You want to stop them, so you decided to bring up why they are there, in Mafumafu's apartment.

"Hey, aren't we here to record? Well, we should start now!"

The younger male hugged you. "(Y/n)-chan is right! We are here to record, Soraru-san!"

He stood up and started setting the video cam. Once done, he ran beside you and started the video.

"Hello, everyone! This is Mafumafu and..."

"Soraru~"

"And (U/n)!"

"So, I know that you all know who (U/n)-chan is. We, me and Soraru-san, recently had collaborations with her. Right, Soraru-san?"