[Sakata] Acceptance

[A/n: Oh-kay... That was unexpected. I said Friday, yet today is Sunday. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry...]

NOTE: Reader-chan is chubby.

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
≫────··•••··────≪

"AAAH!!! (Y/n), DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP ON MEEE!!!" Sakata exclaimed as he tackled you with a hug.

"Sakata! Get off of me! The game! Focus on the game, idiot!" you yelled at him, attempting to shake him off.

You two were playing video games in Mafumafu's apartment, along with Urata and Soraru.

And right now, you two were on the verge of losing against Mafumafu and Soraru.

"SAKATAAAA!"

"EEEEH~!! DON'T DIE! DON'T GIVE UP!" he whined, arms still securing you.

You groaned as you continued shaking him off, but you stopped when you heard Mafumafu laugh in triumph.

"Ha ha ha! No one can defeat the greatest Mafumafu!"

You turned to the screen and saw a big "GAME OVER" written on it.

"Look at what you've done, Sakata," you sighed.

The redhead let go of you and smiled, "It's alright, (Y/n)~" He started patting your shoulder in hopes of cheering you up.

"It's not alright. Now we must go outside and buy them some food," you said in a monotone.

He smiled brightly. "I'll come with you!"

"You should be! We lost and it's all your fault!" You pinched his plump cheeks.

"Ow, ow, ow! Stop it, (Y/n)~ It hurts!"

"This is what you get for throwing the game, Sa-ka-ta-kun~"

You stood up, wore your jacket, and headed to the door, ignoring the whining redhead behind.

You took a few steps, but in less than a minute, the door where you came out opened and Sakata immediately ran up to you.

"(Y/n)~! It's not funny, leaving me all like that!" He pouted.

You scoffed at him and continued walking, acting as if he's just like a mere invisible.

He, once again, caught up with you and held your right arm.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n)! I'm sorry that we lost the game."

You stopped walking and turned to him, still had his arms securing yours.

You opened your mouth in an attempt of saying something when he suddenly dragged you to the nearest convenience store without a word.

Shock and confusion were written on your face when he just answered you with a bright smile.

Once you entered the convenience store, he finally spoke, "Let's defeat those two later, (Y/n)~!"

You sighed. "That's what you told me before, but you did nothing but throw the game away," you said while pinching the bridge of your nose.

He just let out a nervous laughter.

"Anyway, since we're here, let's go buy some food so that we can head back and kick both Soraru-san and Mafumafu-san down!"