[luz] Cuddles

[A/n: I'm sorry if I disappointed you with the previous chapters. But have this one instead!]

NOTE: Reader-chan is blind.

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(F/f) = favourite food
≫────··•••··────≪

You opened your eyes, yet the darkness is still there. You cannot see a thing.

But this wasn't new to you anymore.

You could hear birds chirping happily outside. You felt your soft curtain touch you as it rustles along with the calm morning breeze.

Shifting for a bit, you felt a weight on your torso. You reached your hand out to grab it, only to find out that it's an arm. You turned your body around and heard soft snores coming from your lover.

You hugged him. He shuffled a little, then he hugged you back tightly as if he's fearing that you'll escape from his side.

"Good morning, (Y/n)...~" he lazily said and was followed by a yawn.

You reached your hand out to touch his face, caressing him and bringing yourself to kiss him on his cheek. "Good morning, luz~"

He hugged you tighter as he started nuzzling on your neck and gently ruffling your hair.

You stayed like that for a while. This always happens between you and luz every morning. You loved doing this as much as he does.

He would always give you cuddles, whisper loving words to your ears, and comfort you. He never left your side without saying so. And that's why you love him so much.

After a few minutes of daily cuddles, he broke the hug and gave you a kiss on your forehead.

"I'll go prepare us something to eat, okay?"

You nodded.

Slowly, he stood up. You can tell that since you could hear the fabrics rustling softly. You heard footsteps, followed by the opening and closing of your bedroom's door.

You sighed. You laid your back flat on the bed as your lips curved upwards, forming into a sweet smile.

You started thinking of how lucky you were to have luz as your boyfriend. How happy you were to be with him every single day. And how your life would be like if he disappeared.

But you quickly shook the last idea off. You absolutely don't want to lose him. You swear to yourself that you'll be the first one to go before him.

While you were in the middle of your train of thought, a nice smell wafted to your nose. You stood up and made your way to the kitchen, with the wall being your guide.

Once you reached the kitchen, the scent became stronger and you heard luz humming a song as he cooks.

You felt your way to the counter. You pulled a chair out, which was enough for you to gain his attention.

"Oh! (Y/n), why did you come here now? I should be the one to guide you!" he whined. "Do you need anything?"

You shook your head 'no'. "I was brought here because of the smell of your dish. I bet that dish of yours would taste really good~"

"It surely will. This is your favourite anyway." He then started setting the table.

You smiled. "You mean, you made (F/f) today?"