Important Note + FAQs

Hello! This is Nadi speaking. Sorry, this is not a story update.

I'm sorry if I'm being too inactive. I'm sorry if I haven't updated your request yet. I'll be honest, I'm actually not confident with my writing skills, so I'm sorry if the oneshot that I made is not even an inch closer to what you expected.

It takes time before I update requests. Why? Well, it's just that I'm scared. I'm fearing that some of you might not like my work. Before I publish an update, I always check it several times.

There are times where I would just stare at my drafts, hesitating to press the publish button, or simply, dead end of ideas, which makes me want to delete some of the chapters I've made.

But now, I realised something that I want to share to you all. This may also help you, or some of you writers out there who's reading this.

A writer once said, "An empty page is a page full of fears."

Writer's block doesn't exist. It never existed. The reason why you have nothing to write is because of fear, or because there is something wrong. There are times where you finally have the idea, the plot is already finished in your head, but then, it just felt like something's a bit... off.

Yeah. I experience that sometimes. It just tells us that it's our fears that we can't write it, not because of writer's block. We think that some things aren't fit, you didn't like your work, or the outcome of your work. You think that your readers wouldn't like it, which is also the reason why you're holding back.

I admit, until now, I still experience that. I'm fearing that, maybe, my stories doesn't please my readers, even for just a bit.

But, no. It's just you. You're being too negative.

So, what if they hate your works?

So, what if you didn't portray a person well enough?

So, what if your stories are too cringey?

So, what if you have a lot of grammatical, typographical, and even spelling errors?

So, what if your stories are cliché?

What? All you do is write and do your very best to make your readers happy. That's all you do.

Don't mind those negative comments. You know yourself better. Instead of sulking around, thinking about that one negative comment, why not make it your motivation? Your motivation to do better and to level up as a writer?

Negative comments and criticisms doesn't push you to stop. They're there to push you forward.

Never give up easily. If you do, you'll never reach anything. All writers starts with zero.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

So much for that, let us now proceed to some FAQs. Most of them are from my real life friend, so, yeah. Bear with her, she's that curious and seriously loved bugging me that much.

> How do you manage to write a nice and long oneshot?
>> I also don't have any idea how I manage to do that. It's just that... you know the feeling when your brain is being too active and suddenly, an idea went poof inside your head? That. Also, just give me a summary or the genre, then I'll definitely come up with a story or two. There are chances that I'll publish two oneshots if I liked the idea or the genre that you gave. Chances are slim, though. I still have no inspiration until now.