[Amatsuki] Cat

[A/n: Okay, Ren. You want fluff? Now, fluff is what you get~ www!]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(C/n) = cat's name
≫────··•••··────≪

Your loud phone ringtone was the first one to greet you early in the morning. Slowly, you positioned yourself to lay flat on your stomach and grabbed your phone that was resting on the bedside table.

You received a message.

You squinted your eyes to get a better sight. Once your eyes adjusted, you read the message.

It was from your boyfriend, Amatsuki.

Good morning, (Y/n)~」It says.

You smiled. You started typing a reply and pressed the send button.

Good morning, Ama-chan...~

Not even a minute had passed, you immediately received his reply, 「Are you free today?

You paused for a second, remembering your schedule for today, then switched your attention back to your phone.

Yeah, I think. I don't have any important business for today. d=('▽`)=b

Well, that's great! I'm paying a visit later. I hope you wouldn't mind! (^_^)

With what you just read, you quickly jumped off of your bed.

Eh? Why so sudden? I haven't got ready yet!

Is it bad for a boyfriend to visit his girlfriend for no reason? ('・ω・')

You sighed. You do kind of missed him, A LOT. He had been busy throughout this week, the reason why you two could even barely speak with each other. Then, you gave in.

Okay, okay. But give me some time to clean my house. See you later~! (๑^ ^๑)♡

You got off of your bed. You opened the curtain. The sound of cicadas buzzing can be heard clearly, signaling that summer is on its way.

You took a deep breath and felt the summer breeze, spreading your arms wide and stretching for a bit.

"It's good weather today, right, (C/n)?"

(C/n) answered with a soft meow, as if it understands you.

You then headed to the bathroom to get ready.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You sat on the sofa, fanning yourself with your hand.

(C/n) went up to you and sat on your lap. You started caressing its soft fur.

"I take it back, (C/n). It's so hot!"

You propped (C/n) on the sofa before standing up to turn the air conditioner on.

But when you pressed the button, it didn't go on.

"Huh?"

You pressed it again and again, but still, to no avail.

"Waah! No! No, no! You can't be broken. Please work! Please, please, pleeeaase!"

You gave up once the said appliance made no response.