[Eve] Fluffy

[A/n: To start off this book, here is a oneshot about my favourite utaite, Eve.]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(E/c) = eye colour
≫────··•••··────≪

You had developed a new hobby, and that is none other than bugging Eve by touching his hair.

At first, you were afraid that he would be mad if you do it. But seeing him enjoying your every touch against his hair, you thought that he doesn't mind it at all.

But now, every time you do it...

"(Y/n)! Stop it already! My hair was never been fixed because you kept on touching it!" Eve exclaimed, blocking your hands from landing another touch on his soft and fluffy hair while pouting.

"But, Eve-kun~ I can't stop! It's so soft!" You tried removing his hands, but he kept on swatting yours as if they were flies.

"Enough already!"

"Hey, Eve-kun! Did you know that many of your fans dreamed of touching your hair?" you asked. It made him think for a bit, and you used that as an opening. You tackled him and started ruffling his poor hair. "Mushroom attack!!"

"H-Hey! Knock it out, (Y/n)!! My hair!"

In a blink, he grabbed both of your wrists and pinned you on the wall.

Staring intently on your (E/c) orbs, he spoke, "I said 'stop'."

"O-Okay," was the only word that escaped your mouth. You suddenly felt embarrassed for doing that to Eve.

He let go of your wrists and held your hand, pulling you elsewhere with him.

"Where are we going?"

"Café," he simply said, giving you a sweet smile. "Don't worry, my treat!"

"But what if they recognise you? You don't have your mask on."

"It's alright. Besides, my hair is a mess now, thanks to you. They won't know it's me without my famous 'mushroom-head' on."

You giggled at what he said. 'He finally admitted that his hair looked like a mushroom.'

After a few moments of walking, you finally reached your destination, which is the café.

The two of you sat on the farthermost seat, where you can hide yourselves- especially, Eve.

As time passes, you two talked nothing else aside from how fluffy Eve's hair is.

"Aw~ It's too fluffy! I really, really, really want to touch it!" You, once again, reached for his hair but were stopped when Eve lightly slapped your hand away.

"No."

"Come on! Please? Just for a little bit."