[Eve] Smile

[A/n: Guess what? Fricking inspiration hit me so hard so I had to write this down. Anyway, Happy Valentine's! And without further ado, let's go!]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(R/p) = random place
(F/c) = favourite colour
(E/c) = eye colour
≫────··•••··────≪

You were at the grocery store, buying ingredients that you need in making homemade sweets for your boyfriend.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, so you decided to make something for him, particularly, sweets.

On your way home, your phone vibrated. You took it out from your pocket and a message greeted you on the screen from none other than the blonde that you loved so much.

Hello, (Y/n)~!

You smiled at his simple greeting. You replied, 「Hi, Eve-kun!

He immediately made an answer. 「Hey, (Y/n), I was just wondering if you're free tomorrow?

I think I don't have any important things to do. What's the matter?

I just want to ask if... we could meet tomorrow. I have cleared my schedule for the whole day. Maybe we can spend more time together? If that's okay with you, of course.

You let out a quiet squeal before typing, 「Absolutely! I would love to!

That's great! Let's meet tomorrow at (R/p). 10 in the morning. Is that okay?

Sure! See you tomorrow, Eve-kun! Love you!

You started walking fastly to reach your house.

Entering your home, you quickly set the ingredients on the table, put your apron on, and started browsing some recipe that is easy to do on the internet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The time has come. It's already the 14th of February.

You immediately got ready. Today is a special day, so everything must be perfect.

You wore your (F/c) dress that you usually only wear during special occasions. You also had put a very light amount of makeup on your face.

Glancing at the clock made you rush. It's already 9:47, only a few minutes remain before it hits 10.

You went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and grabbed the sweets you made yesterday. You placed it inside a pink box and tied a red ribbon to seal it.

You put the small box in your sling bag and made your way to the place he set.

Once you get there, you saw Eve messing with his phone. You called him. "Eve-kun!"

You ran in his direction and gave him a hug. Of course, he hugged back.

"(Y/n)~!"

He then broke the hug and held your hands, giving yours a light squish. "Happy Valentine's!"

In a blink, he closed the distance between your faces and gave you a peck on your lips.