[Colon] Forever

[A/n: Uh... Have fun reading, I guess...]

WARNING: Angst. Please do not read if you're uncomfortable dealing with those kinds of stuff. Thank you!

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(F/c) = favourite colour
≫────··•••··────≪

You fixed your hair and your (F/c) dress as you look at yourself in the mirror.

Finally, you opened your jewelry box and searched for the bracelet that your boyfriend gave you.

You wore it and glanced at the mirror one last time.

"I think it's enough now," you mumbled.

Just as you were about to call your boyfriend, you heard a knock on your door.

You ran to it. "Coming!"

Once you reached the front door, you unlocked it and smiled at the person who greeted you.

"Oh! Colon-chan!"

He was smiling at you, but his mouth went open as he stared at you from head to toe. His face immediately went a bright shade of red.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan..." he whispered, eyes still on you.

You frowned. "What? You didn't like it?" you asked as you started twirling around, your dress swaying with your movements.

He covered his mouth, shaking his head vigorously. "N-No! Y-You look stunning! You're so beautiful, (Y/n)-chan!" he stuttered as he brought himself up to hug you.

You hugged back. "That's so sweet. Thank you!"

He broke the hug afterward. "So, shall we go now?" he asked, offering you a hand.

"Of course!" You accepted it and started walking with him, swaying your intertwined hands back and forth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"UWAAAAH! I'M DATING (Y/n)-CHAN! MY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND!"

You quickly covered your face with your hands. Your cheeks tinted bright pink, either you're embarrassed because of what your boyfriend is doing, or you're blushing as you hear him announce his love for you in public, or maybe both.

He's been doing that for a while already. He has gathered almost all of the people's attention in the park.

You pulled the hem of his shirt, signaling him to sit down. But he didn't seem to understand you.

"I LOVE (Y/n)-CHAN SO MUCH! FOOOO!!"

And those words were enough to make you blush more, from light pink to crimson red.

You grabbed the hem of his shirt again and pulled him down. Regaining his composure after almost running out of balance, he faced you with a confused look.

"S-Stop it, will you?! It's embarrassing!" you scolded, hiding your reddened face by covering it with your hand as the other one is still on his shirt.