[Jel] Amore Mio

[A/n: Strawberry Prince series continues— *slowly sinks in the middle of Pacific*]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(F/n) = friend's name
(F/f) = favourite food
(F/d) = favourite drink
≫────··•••··────≪

As you eat in the cafeteria, you can't help but feel uneasy because of a certain someone.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?" (F/n) asked.

But you ignored her and keep on glancing at the orange head who was sitting on a table not too far from where you sit.

He keeps on staring at you. He wasn't even paying attention to the person in front of him as the violet-haired male never stopped talking. Not minding the fact that his friend wasn't listening.

"(Y/n)?" (F/n) waved her hand in front of you, causing you to flinch and turn to her with widened eyes.

"What?"

She smirked. "You're staring at Jel-kun. Don't tell me that you like him, (Y/n)."

"Huh? Of course not. I have a ton of important things to do than love, (F/n). You know me," you signed as you took a bite from your (F/f).

"Tss... You act like an oldie..."

"(F/n), you'll understand me if you're in my position."

"Yes, that's it, (Y/n). I'm not in your position so I can't understand you." She crossed her arms on her chest. "You know how popular Jel-kun is and how girls go crazy over him! Oh, and I saw him staring at you." She smirked as she raised one of her eyebrows, clearly trying to annoy you.

"Oh, really? Then what do you want me to do?" you asked as you threw her an unamused look.

You were caught off guard when she grabbed your shoulders and started shaking you in a not-so-light way.

"You should grab this opportunity! Who knows? Maybe he likes you."

You slapped her hands away once she stopped.

"Instead of forcing me, why not you go to him?"

She frowned. "(Y/n), you do know that I already have a boyfriend, right?"

"So?"

She sighed. "Do you want me to cheat on him?"

"No, it's not like that," you pouted.

"I love Colon and that won't change."

"Yes, that perverted blue monkey again."

"Hey! He's not a monkey. And he's definitely not a pervert! I don't know why you're always salty when it comes to him."

"Easy." You took a sip from your (F/d) first before continuing, "Because he keeps on calling me "old lady" every time he sees me! Who would even like to be called that in the first place?!"