[Nanamori] Welcome Back, Love!

[A/n: FINAL EPISODE OF SUTOPURI SERIES! YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUTOPURI'S VIOLET MOTHER HEN, NANAMORI! KAMASO! ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ]

Note: This might be pretty long, so please bear with me.

Also, slight angst? I don't know if this counts as one, but this definitely made me sad. [please slap this stupid author here-]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(M/n) = random male's name
(F/n) = friend's name
≫────··•••··────≪

You quickly made your way to the campus. It's still early in the morning and you can barely see students inside.

This had become one of your morning habits...

That habit was pick locking one of the lockers and leaving a small motivational note inside which was sometimes accompanied with homemade sweets.

Your feet seemed like it has a mind of their own, for you just let them take you to your destination.

You took the clip from your pocket and inserted it into the lock. It opened with a soft click in just a matter of seconds.

You then stared at the violet envelope in your hand.

"Have a nice day, Nanamori-san." You whispered before carefully placing the letter inside his locker.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Next class is Chemistry. Be sure to get your lab coat and goggles for protection." A certain violet-haired male sternly said to the other two behind him.

"You don't have to remind us that every time, Naa-kun." Satomi sighed.

They went to the lockers.

"I wonder what she'll give you this time." Jel snorted as he took a peek inside of Nanamori's locker.

"She sure does like you that much." Satomi followed.

"Stop it, you two." He then opened his locker, and he was right. He had always been expecting to see a piece of paper inside of his locker.

"Oh ho ho~ I knew it!" The taller male scooted closer to him. "Open it, open it!"

• • •

Nanamori-san, I hope you'll have a great day ahead! Please don't overwork and be sure to take care of yourself. I'll keep on cheering for you all!