[Sou] Mathematics

[A/n: BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS PRECIOUS MINION-LOVING PINK JELLYFISH MAN, SOU!!! ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )]

NOTE: School AU ahead because why not anyway?-//slapped

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
≫────··•••··────≪

You were always bad at Mathematics. You failed almost all of your Math tests.

But you were a graduating student. In order to graduate, you must never fail a subject. Not even one.

And now, you were struggling to review all of your notes. Classes already ended a few hours ago, but you decided to stay for another hour.

"(Y/n), you're not going home yet?" Your friend, Sou, asked. He was sitting in front, facing you. "It's already late, you know?"

Without looking at him, you answered, "You can go ahead. I'll stay for a little more. I won't forgive myself if I failed my finals."

"You shouldn't overwork yourself too much, too. Let's head home so you can rest."

"Nah, I'm fine. You go ahead." You cheaply answered.

"But (Y/n), it's already late. It's dangerous for you to walk alone on the streets." He grabbed his bag and offered a hand for you to grab on. "I'll walk you home!"

You sighed before flashing a smile at him. "Okay."

You then started packing your things and accepted his hand.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Walking on the empty streets, he asked, "So, where do you live?"

"Just a few minutes of walk from the campus."

Street lights went on, giving you the thought that it was now really late.

"Aren't your parent's worried about you when you come home late like this?" He turned to you.

You shook your head 'no'. "I live alone in an apartment. My family allowed me to, since our house is far from where I study."

"Ah, is that so...?"

This time, you were the one to ask him. "How about you?"

He scratched his head. "Actually, I'm in the same case with you."

Silence then followed. Few minutes of walking, you finally reached the small apartment where you were currently staying.

"This is my place. The leftmost room on the second floor."

"No way. Are you serious?" He mumbled.

"Hmm? What is it?"

"This is where I stay also." He pointed at the room just below yours. "Leftmost room on the first floor."

"Well, would you look at that. What a twist!" You chuckled.