[Soraru] Sick

[A/n: WARNING! Extreme OOC-ness ahead! (I guess) But... Eh! It's up to you.]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(F/c) = favourite colour
≫────··•••··────≪

A loud ring interrupted you from your deep slumber. Weakly, you reached your hand out to grab your phone.

You pressed the answer button, not bothering to check the caller. You cleared your throat that felt like you haven't drunk anything for years before speaking, "H-Hello?"

["(Y/n)? Is that you?"]

"Mm-hmm..." You covered yourself with a thick (F/c) blanket before continuing, "Why did you call so early in the morning, Soraru-san?"

["Early? It's already 2 in the afternoon, (Y/n)! Where are you? I've been waiting for you for hours already!"]

You yawned. "Bed..."

["Seriously? At this time? I can't believe that my collab partner is this lazy..."] You heard him take a deep sigh.

Then it hit you.

You immediately sprang up from your bed and attempted to stand up, but your legs were too weak to hold your weight, ended up you plopping back on the bed.

["(Y/n)?"]

"I-I'm fine—" your sentence was cut off when the coughing follows.

["(Y/n), are you sick?"] he asked.

"No! No, no, no! I'm completely fine. Don't wo—" Another coughing followed, cutting your sentence off short.

["Why didn't you tell me?!"]

"Didn't tell you what?!"

["That you're sick?!"]

You coughed before answering, "I'm not sick! I'm completely fine, Soraru-san!"

["Who are you kidding? You're coughing nonstop, your voice is hoarse. Of course, you're sick."]

You suddenly heard a loud shuffle from the other line.

"Soraru-san? What are you doing? What's happening?"